[1.6.4]Azuria[PvE][100 slots][Whitelist]

1.6.4 Minecraft

WE ARE NOW RUNNING A CUSTOM PRIVATE SERVER. CURRENTLY WE HAVE 235 MODS SO THERE IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!!!

Thanks to all the modders for the great mods that make us what we are.

ALL INVITES WILL BE DONE VIA PM BUT YOU MUST POST HERE WITH AN APPLICATION.

s48.hosthorde.com:25846
We are a private mature server looking for a few more people to come join us. You must be 18+ years to join.

AGAIN... YOU MUST BE 18+ yrs to join us.

This server is all about a couple of people playing together and having fun. I don't intend to grow more then a few steady players so if you are looking for a larger server then this server isn't for you.

READ THE RULES. There will be NO WARNINGS if you break a rule. You will be banned. Respect the world and the players in it. DO NOT touch other players stuff unless invited to do so.
Currently there are no banned items. We are a small group and I dont feel this necessary. If it is abused by any player, they will simply be banned. Example: using an item to get around the no pvp settings.
IF you think something is wrong to do or feels wrong to do...then there is a pretty good chance it is so DONT DO IT or ASK FIRST!!! There is a skill system in place as well. /home and /back are available. There are no donation ranks to get these things..they are there for everyone to use.

Fill out an application today and come see what we have to offer.

APPLICATION:
IGN:
AGE: (if you have to lie, know you will eventualy be found out and banned so be honest)
ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN:
TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE:
WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?:

Don't lie on the application. I have banned several people for lying about their age.

Edited by zaenyea

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

APPLICATION:

IGN: santa609

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: Nope

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Because I've been looking for a good big dig server and this looks like one.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I've been playing Minecraft for over two years now, having started in 2011. It is one of the best games I've ever played. Currently, the vanilla game bores me so I've been FTB and Tekkit which has re-sparked my intrest in the game.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: I like building, specifically the later game stuff. That is why Big Dig is so amazing to me, you can skip out on the early game stuff and just work on the late game stuff earlier.

Also, one question: are any of the mods banned?

APPLICATION:

IGN: santa609

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Because I've been looking for a good big dig server and this looks like one.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I've been playing Minecraft for over two years now, having started in 2011. It is one of the best games I've ever played. Currently, the vanilla game bores me so I've been FTB and Tekkit which has re-sparked my intrest in the game.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: I like building, specifically the later game stuff. That is why Big Dig is so amazing to me, you can skip out on the early game stuff and just work on the late game stuff earlier.

Also, one question: are any of the mods banned?

Denied. We are looking for people age 18+ yrs.

APPLICATION:

IGN:101westy101

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Your rules seem fair and you have a white list

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: played for 2 year know vanilla minecraft very well and alright and most mod packs

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: Mining and building

APPLICATION:

IGN:101westy101

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Your rules seem fair and you have a white list

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: played for 2 year know vanilla minecraft very well and alright and most mod packs

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: Mining and building

Approved. You are on the list.

APPLICATION:

IGN: Straponfist (don't judge)

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?:nope

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: tierd of playing solo

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE:been playing since b4 tekkit came out

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: building power supplies/ gen and trying to max it out like big o boilers with 12 or 14 quarrys into a giant me system... or 1 if 12 is to many

IGN: sabakugaara8

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I've been looking for a good Big Dig server ever since the update, cause I can only play on Big Dig 1.2.2 and your server seemed great

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I've been playing minecraft since it's early Beta/Alpha days, when my brother told me about it.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: Weirdly enough, Mining. That's why I absolutely love Big Dig

IGN: DiscordianAgent

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: Nope, opposite actually, I'm admin on one and mod on another, didn't ask for either position :-)

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Not having banned items and a whitelist sounds like a lot of fun actually, I am tired of dealing with kids and their drama, I dislike not being able to use some useful tools just because someone might cheat or be a jerk with them.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I have "beaten" tekkit lite 0.5.7 on lan and 0.6.1 online, in the sense that I got so rich I ended up running an in-game shop with trade-o-mats for a while before that server melted down, basically got to a point of near-infinite resources

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: Automate things. I also love doing plant crossbreeding and have really wanted to get further into beekeeping.

APPLICATION:

IGN: taeratrin

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Looking for a small Big Dig server. Haven't played it yet (been playing DW20) and want to give it a shot. A non-grief, small, whitelisted server with no banned items seems perfect.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I've played minimal vanilla, just enough to know I wanted more. The first server I really got started on was a Tekkit Classic server back before it was 'Classic'. There I mayored a Towny town for a while and mostly dealt with IC. After that server went down, I switched to a FTB DW20 server that I still play on. There, I've been learning about most of the other mods available (BC, AE, PowerSuits, etc.). The problem is that I'm starting to outgrow it.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: Automation systems and energy production. I'm not a big builder, but that might change soon.

APPLICATION:

IGN: taeratrin

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Looking for a small Big Dig server. Haven't played it yet (been playing DW20) and want to give it a shot. A non-grief, small, whitelisted server with no banned items seems perfect.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I've played minimal vanilla, just enough to know I wanted more. The first server I really got started on was a Tekkit Classic server back before it was 'Classic'. There I mayored a Towny town for a while and mostly dealt with IC. After that server went down, I switched to a FTB DW20 server that I still play on. There, I've been learning about most of the other mods available (BC, AE, PowerSuits, etc.). The problem is that I'm starting to outgrow it.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: Automation systems and energy production. I'm not a big builder, but that might change soon.

Approved and added :)

I had a few questions about your server that I forgot to ask last night:

1) Are there any plans for updating to BD 1.3.9?

2) Are there any admins other than yourself?

3) How dedicated are you to the server? My last server's admins were more dedicated to their WoW guild, and it was starting to show.

APPLICATION:

IGN: ollyollyoscar

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Because im looking for a big dig server which allows me to express myself as a miner and i think that private servers are amazing for this sort of thing as they allow small communitys to form and create friendships between people and i hope to further educate myself in the forms of big dig

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I've played vanilla for years now as i have been playing minecraft since 1.2_01 and have loved every moment of it. last year a friend told me about modpacks and i loved the way the mods work perfectly together to create a flush feeling. big dig has been one of the best and have been playing it since it came out and i would love to work on other mods in this modpack.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: building and redstone. as i have released 17 multiplayer maps and work for 4 servers building pvp arenas and setting up redstone games using command blocks and simple redstone. i believe im average at redstone and i probably suck at building but i always try...

Approved and added. Please remember to do /spawn when you enter game and read the signs. Thanks

BANNED

When I ask your age, I expect the truth. Anyone caught lying will be banned. I MEAN WHAT I SAY. This person said he was 19 and admitted to me directly he was only in 9th grade and younger then 19.

APPLICATION:

IGN: Makla69

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: not that i know ;)

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I wanna join a server with cool owners who let them visitors play and dont slow them down with lots of silly rules. I experienced that, as you can tell ;)

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I've started playing minecraft about three years ago. A few month ago, i discovered the technic pack and i just love it. Played only single worlds so far, the servers i joind until now i gave up after a short time because of the restriction they had. Hope thats gonna change now

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: i love to get lots of materials and store them, so everything keeps in order and look nice...

APPLICATION:

IGN: arallak

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: Never

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I like to make friends, build, and try a server with mature people.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I have experience in building castles with secret passages of various kinds. Game Technic just over 1 year.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: Build castles, and I intend to make a partially inside a mountain.

Approved and added.

You have to change the settings to 1.2.2 on the little cog wheel where you select big dig at. Check manually set version and choose 1.2.2. Don't forget you will need to also go get thaumcraft 3.0.3 to get in.

it sayes i need 1.4.7 version to join the server but i cant find it in the bulid select. it goes only up to 1.3.11... anyone can help? thx

on build select press the 1.2.2 the 1.4.7 is the minecraft build version not the big dig ..... by pressing 1.2.2 it will automatically load minecraft version 1.4.7 ....

well, i did chance it to 1.2.2 but i wont launch now..., givs me just a wihte screen instead of minecraft startup menu... :(

im sorry didnt read your next post.... you need to reset pack with the 1.2.2 option selected its the button on the bottom left hand in the build select menu

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons