[1.3.9]¤Mass Craft¤ [Greylist][Survival][20-slots][PvE][mcMMO]

falconmast

masscraftlogo.png

mcMMO / LWC / PermissionBukkit

IP:

mc.zenxworks.com

mcinfo.png

This is Big Dig mod pack server with some plugins.

Server is PvE playing and there is no PvP.

There will be no Creative playing, only Survival.

Also no item giving if you die with your diamond gear, then you die.

World isn't going to end just from that.

Server is greylisted so you can openly join but you can´t build.

In order to build post application for rights. Application format can be found below!

This is just recently started server so there isn´t going to be much anything build yet.

If you don´t know about Big Dig pack then read this:

Pack includes 102 mods and can be downloaded via

"Technic Launcer (http://www.technicpack.net/download)" and select Big Dig (1.3.9).

Type your account information and press launch. Launcher will then start downloading Big Dig.

mcrules.png

-
N
o
GRIEFING
!

-
N
o
1x1
towers and keep
structure
realistic

-
B
e ethical.

-
D
on't build roads above ground.

Application:

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)?

- Name one rule of the server.

- Why do you want to join the server?

- What do you expect from the server?

Welcome to the server!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)? Major_Creepist

- Name one rule of the server. Don't build roads above ground

- Why do you want to join the server? Looking to join a Big Dig server. I have played Vanilla, Technic, Tekkit both Classic & Lite, Voltz, and FTB.

- What do you expect from the server? To be able to build my base and explore what this mod has to offer.

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)? Major_Creepist

- Name one rule of the server. Don't build roads above ground

- Why do you want to join the server? Looking to join a Big Dig server. I have played Vanilla, Technic, Tekkit both Classic & Lite, Voltz, and FTB.

- What do you expect from the server? To be able to build my base and explore what this mod has to offer.

added and welcome!

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)? Makla 69

- Name one rule of the server. no griefing

- Why do you want to join the server? I wanna play big dig so bad ;)! and with other people its always more fun!

- What do you expect from the server? Nice people and lots of fun. A place were i can mess around with the mod pac

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)? Makla69

- Name one rule of the server. No GRIEFING!

- Why do you want to join the server? i wanna play big dig so bad ;)! and with other people its always more fun! - What do you expect from the server? Nice people and lots of fun. A place were i can mess around with the mod pac

looks good. added!

What is your in game name(minecraft username)? santa609

- Name one rule of the server. No GREIFING!

- Why do you want to join the server? Because I want to join a brand new server without lots of builds already on it and this looks like a good one.

- What do you expect from the server? A fun place to build and talk with other nice people.

We are 3 friends who would like to have fun playing togetter.

-What is your in game name(minecraft username)? - Lundsgaard94, Lordgreger & Spyco

- Name one rule of the server. - Be ethical

- Why do you want to join the server? - We want to have some fun playing togetter and this seems like a good modpack and server.

- What do you expect from the server? - The same as above

We are 3 friends who would like to have fun playing togetter.

-What is your in game name(minecraft username)? - Lundsgaard94, Lordgreger & Spyco

- Name one rule of the server. - Be ethical

- Why do you want to join the server? - We want to have some fun playing togetter and this seems like a good modpack and server.

- What do you expect from the server? - The same as above

added and welcome

What is your in game name(minecraft username)? santa609

- Name one rule of the server. No GREIFING!

- Why do you want to join the server? Because I want to join a brand new server without lots of builds already on it and this looks like a good one.

- What do you expect from the server? A fun place to build and talk with other nice people.

added and welcome! :D

Hey!

It seems im not able to break or open anything, did i get "unwhitelisted"?

When server crashed yesterday and i shotdown it after that. It rolled back some of data and permissions were one of them. I'll add all of you who have been granted build rights before now again.

It seems my friend set server up again after i went to sleep and didn't know about permissions so sorry about that.

When server crashed yesterday and i shotdown it after that. It rolled back some of data and permissions were one of them. I'll add all of you who have been granted build rights before now again.

It seems my friend set server up again after i went to sleep and didn't know about permissions so sorry about that.

np :D

do you need the ingame names or?

np :D

do you need the ingame names or?

Now all of you have permissions again.

Also sorry for loss, but old world got bugged kinda and i decided to start new world. I removed SalvageSmelter and Coreprotect and hope we won't get same kind of error like yesterday that server gets frozen and doesn't stop fully.

Server is up and running!

Daiki_Aoki

Be ethical

My cat recommended this server.

To be able to build a underground world and ride a Chocobo.

Daiki_Aoki

Be ethical

My cat recommended this server.

To be able to build a underground world and ride a Chocobo.

Welcome! i have added you.

ps. cool cat you have.

What is your in game name(minecraft username)? kalegos89

- Why do you want to join the server? Been playing the Big Dig Pack for a while and want to try it in a server, yours seems a very good one.

- What do you expect from the server? Nice community, want to cross cows whit chocobos and create a Chow, and be able to play without griefers sniffing around (my dream!).

What is your in game name(minecraft username)? arallak

Name one rule of the server. Be ethical.

Why do you want to join the server? I love the Modpack BigDig, and I've been looking for a good server to play. Your server seems to be very good.

What do you expect from the server? Hope to find good friends, and a corner with mature and sincere to play. I like to explore dungeons and me one self titled "Dungeon Hunter". =D

What is your in game name(minecraft username)? kalegos89

- Why do you want to join the server? Been playing the Big Dig Pack for a while and want to try it in a server, yours seems a very good one.

- What do you expect from the server? Nice community, want to cross cows whit chocobos and create a Chow, and be able to play without griefers sniffing around (my dream!).

added!

What is your in game name(minecraft username)? arallak

Name one rule of the server. Be ethical.

Why do you want to join the server? I love the Modpack BigDig, and I've been looking for a good server to play. Your server seems to be very good.

What do you expect from the server? Hope to find good friends, and a corner with mature and sincere to play. I like to explore dungeons and me one self titled "Dungeon Hunter". =D

Added!

Welcome both of you!

Hey, we have some problems on the server. We died in nether and we respawn 30 blocks above lava. So we keep dieing, eigther from fall damage or lava. We spawn at cord 0.50, 0.50 and in layer 64. Please help :)

i made area under those coords and path back to portal. Hope it helps :)

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)? Comito

- Name one rule of the server: Be ethical.

- Why do you want to join the server? To have a nice and friendly place in which to play and explore, without fear of griefing or harassment.

- What do you expect from the server? A good and mature community to talk to and play with.

-What is your in game name(minecraft username)? King2908

- Name one rule of the server. Don't build roads above ground.

- Why do you want to join the server? I want a somewhat new server thats pve survival where I can enjoy playing with nice people.

- What do you expect from the server? Nice people to play with that are mature and a well maintained server.

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)? Comito

- Name one rule of the server: Be ethical.

- Why do you want to join the server? To have a nice and friendly place in which to play and explore, without fear of griefing or harassment.

- What do you expect from the server? A good and mature community to talk to and play with.

-What is your in game name(minecraft username)? King2908

- Name one rule of the server. Don't build roads above ground.

- Why do you want to join the server? I want a somewhat new server thats pve survival where I can enjoy playing with nice people.

- What do you expect from the server? Nice people to play with that are mature and a well maintained server.

Added both of you! Welcome to server and play fair.

What is ur ingame name :slime3000

Name 1 rule:DONT GRIEF

Why do u want to join the server:THE ONLY other bigdig server that works 4 me is crap and this 1 seeems like u can aculy host a GOOd server and aculy listen when players have ideas

What do you expect from this server :NOOO LAGG

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons