[0.6.5]Ace's Tekkit Lite Server[no PVP][10 slots][Whitelisted][Dimensional Doors Removed]

CaptianTGA

Server is White-listed again to public now! I am getting a lot of players from other countries, and that do not speak english, I wan't to avoid those players... so please speak English or live in the US if you want to play on my server, this is an American server.

I will do live streams of Tekkit Lite on my server, and looking for trusted people to play on it, and use voice/mic in Teamspeak to talk, and play live. If your interested please message me, and I will add you to the Whitelist, and give info on how to get on teamspeak. You must be 18+ to participate in the teamspeak voice/mic chat. Thanks, hope to hear from people on here, and see you in the game.

Server: 68.179.227.168

If you are still using captiantga.no-ip.biz please change it to 68.179.227.168 in order to get on server now... no longer using the address, strictly IP now!

Server will be up 24/7 or as long as I can keep it up.

Rules:

1. 1 Quarry per person running, no more, keep Quarry's smaller than 64x64.

2. Be cool to others, and respect others stuff.

3. No asking to be oped or a mod if your under 18, I decide if I want to op you or not over time. However if your 18+ and I trust you, I may give you admin/mod rights... I am looking for a few good Admins. So it is alright to mention it, but if your rejected, there is no use in bothering asking again.

4. Just have fun, remember this will be broadcasted live on http://www.twitch.tv/captiantga sometimes.

5. There is a ME System (Applied Energetics) at Spawn, that will allow you to get free items, feel free to use it and craft the things you need. However you are Limited to how much you can craft at one time... no more than 1 item type crafting at a time, and no more than a stack 64 of the item as this causes the tps to drop when doing lots of crafting with the ME system!

6. No Nukes, if I catch you in console placing one, instant ban, if you ask and your in another dimension and not in overworld or nether it is fine.

7. Try not to use Chunk Loaders, and if you do make them small loading area, I encourage the use of Dimensional Anchors as the preferred method of keep chunks loaded. Chunk Loaders sometimes lag, and Anchors are less laggy on the server and clients.

Plugins:

AutoSaveWorld - This saves the world every 15 minutes, and backups every 3 hours with my current setup, without it I would have a hard time.

bChatManager - Allows Coloring of chat text.

bPermissions - Allows permission control, and prevents you guys that are not admins or op from accessing some commands.

CoreProtect - A semi-compatible plugin to Tekkit Lite that allows restoring/undo/fixing of damages, currently it can't restore Mining Laser Damage and also not certain explosions. It really is helpful though on minor damages with TNT, or someone digging in an area they was not supposed to.

FreeTeleport - Allows me and my players to teleport, with commands such as /tpa /tp /tpaccept /warp /spawn /home /sethome /back and other commands for faster traveling. Currently there is no limit on setting homes.

GriefPrevention - This has been keeping griefers at bay, but it does not block everything, kinda like CoreProtect... it does not know how to block certain events, but still has been useful for my server.

HatMe - This is compatible with Tekkit Lite, YES!!! I wanted this on my server awhile back, but was weary if it would work or was compatible with the blocks... but yes you can wear any item just about on the server even Tekkit Lite Blocks on your head! Just use /hat to put it on and /unhat to take it of. I hope my players Enjoy this!

Lockette - I was not sure this was compatible, but with a little research I had to have it on my server, and was one of the first plugins I got for my server. This allows locking of blocks that store items or allow access to, it currently does not lock every single thing, but it gets nearly everything blocked... especially useful for new Tekkit Lite Blocks and Storage, as they are not protected with GriefPrevention so this is an extra protection measure. Just place a sign on the Storage device, from Chests, Deep Storage Units to MFSU's and ME System (Applied Energetics) Devices, and many more.

TekkitCustomizer - This plugin is what I added recently that allows the removal of items that I do not want used on the server, this has become very useful and had taken me ages to get or find out about, and I am glad I found it!

WorldEdit - Every Server needs this, I did not have it at first, but got it finally, and it has been useful, and may be used more often in the future.

I have 2 other plugins laying dormant, I dunno if I will keep them or get rid of them, they are the following:

NoItem - What I was trying to use before TekkitCustomizer... it has other options I might find useful down the road though, but it does not block Tekkit Lite stuff from what I could see.

EssentialsAntiBuild - To be honest, I was trying to get Essentials on my server, and I left this in, not sure what it does, and may be removed as I think it is just a dependency for Essentials stuff. So this plugin is just redundant junk on the server.

Dimensional Doors has been removed because of memory leaks sorry, so enjoy the use of anything for the moment, just do not abuse them.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Cephalovepod

Experience: I played on a Tekkit server for about a year, but then they switched to FTB mods and there were launcher/modpack issues so I haven't really played since February, but I'm excited to get back into the swing of things!

I don't have Teamspeak and I have a bad laptop mic, is that ok?

Oh hello there, CaptainTGA, Your thread, Ace's Tekkit Lite Server, Seem to be missing a lot of information. I, Richs_Yard, suggest you fill out the information before a mod comes along.

What do I exactly need? I am not giving out my Server address thats for sure without giving it to people who I think I trust.

IGN: Cephalovepod

Experience: I played on a Tekkit server for about a year, but then they switched to FTB mods and there were launcher/modpack issues so I haven't really played since February, but I'm excited to get back into the swing of things!

I don't have Teamspeak and I have a bad laptop mic, is that ok?

I messaged you the server address, thanks for your interests, its ok if teamspeak is not used.

IGN: Astrotheide

Experience: I played on a tekkit server previously, and I have also owned my own server, hosted by cloudcrafting, in which my friends and I played together (kinda like the yogscast)

I have a microphone, and can get whatever program I need to get to be accepted.

IGN: BabyLazer

Experience: I have played on many private and public servers. trying to find a good server that doesnt have people that steal and troll my work.

I have an ok mic and could join a TeamSpeak server.

IGN:xXSirGrandpaXx

Experience: I have played for almost a year and I was looking for a good server with my friend so I came here.

I have a mic but im 16 so yea you wont get to your ts server but no problem.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons