[0.6.5]Ace's Tekkit Lite Server[no PVP][10 slots][Whitelisted][Dimensional Doors Removed]

CaptianTGA

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello i have had a very roller coaster like experience trying to find a very family like server with very active people the last server that i played on was shut down so i am trying to find a new one im very experienced with tekkit classic and have read up on lite so i think i will be able to handle myself without being a neusince to others

ign: yoyoj8

my name:the crunch master...... no its james

dance time

<(**<)(>**<)(>**)>

IGN: skeletonkilla

Experience: I have played on many public servers and I do have a mic and i can download teamspeak and my friend Ethan has told me im a very good builder. My friend brettfr1999 recemended me to this server and I really want to play it and have a good time. im good at IC2 and any machines in general.

IGN: JoeDolca. You can call me Joe it's k.

Experience: I play tons of SP but I rarely go MP. I used to mod in a few servers in my country. I'll most likely have tons of lag. There just isn't anyone interested in this game near my location.

I have a mic, but I don't talk that much anyways.

ok skeletonkilla and JoeDolca you have been added, thanks for joining, free stuff is at spawn, and rules at spawn... need any help ask others if I am not there, they will show you where the free stuff is at spawn and place to process ores, and rubber and such. Please respect others, and thanks again! Enjoy!

We will not be accepting anymore at this time, thanks to the people and this forum for all the support, hope all you guys on my server have fun, again I will not be accepting anymore apps,

and chewyjews07 you already been added, welcome to the server.

IGN: SoulReaper98EEM

Experience:i have been playing tekkit lite for over three months now almost daily and i know alot about tekkit already

i do have a mic and teamspeak already downloaded i have other friends that i talk with so i might not be on all the time.

im looking forward to playing on your server with great pleasure. :)

In-Game Username: lazycory12

Experience: I've been playing minecraft since Beta 1.3 and i've been playing tekkit since 1.2. I've played FTB, completed pretty much every mod now i've decided to move to Tekkit Lite. I'm extremely familiar with the FTB mods, that i notice some are in Tekkit Lite.

Contact Details: You can contact me via skype should you want to know more/ask further questions there :)

Extra Details: I'm a more technical guy that makes things functional rather than the fancy-er side, however i will try to make things look "appealing" where necessary :)

I thank you for reading my application, i hope you take this into consideration and i look forward to seeing you on the server hopefully! :p

Guys the server is back up, it has been up, so the people who played on my server you can come back, if you would like to. I apologize for lagging the server, come to find out it was my fault the TPS dropped most of the time, I now have a new ME System Factory which lags a lot near it, but I placed a terminal for it at spawn for anyone to use with less lag, I will be removing the factories at spawn soon, and I removed 95% of all factories and generators at Free City as they are no longer needed and caused massive amounts of lag. If you come back you will notice Free City has less lag, on my system an improvement from 20 FPS to 50 FPS increase. If I do not get you players back, I will open my server back up for invites on white-list, or if I can ban lasers and nukes, I will open it to the public. Thanks for playing and reading, and putting up with a noob server admin and host, ACETANKER OUT!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons