Is FTB any good?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All official packs in the Technic Launcher have permissions.

Even so, why do you care? Permissions are a private thing between the modpack author and the modder, nobody else (As much as CJ likes to claim otherwise).

You ARE biased. Saying "I'm just stating the truth" confirms this.

I'm just stating the truth lol I'm just messing with you that's why I'm using an ALT

All official packs in the Technic Launcher have permissions.

Even so, why do you care? Permissions are a private thing between the modpack author and the modder, nobody else (As much as CJ likes to claim otherwise).

You ARE biased. Saying "I'm just stating the truth" confirms this.

That launcher looks amazing though.... after technic showed them up they really went all out. :P

One thing FTB has at least over Tekkit Main is more power gen options. Has anyone else noticed that nobody ever really seems to use anything from rail craft that has to do with rails? Steam power is really cool.

That launcher looks amazing though.... after technic showed them up they really went all out. :P

One thing FTB has at least over Tekkit Main is more power gen options. Has anyone else noticed that nobody ever really seems to use anything from rail craft that has to do with rails? Steam power is really cool.

Thier launcher does look cool but seems too minimilist. Reminds me of the steam Libary set to Large Icons.

One thing I have to give FTB is thier launcher has more functionality. I like the ability to disable mods on the launcher. But nothings stopping you from doing it manually on Technic.

Thier launcher does look cool but seems too minimilist. Reminds me of the steam Libary set to Large Icons.

One thing I have to give FTB is thier launcher has more functionality. I like the ability to disable mods on the launcher. But nothings stopping you from doing it manually on Technic.

I like the design. The thumbnail artwork looks good.

Personally, I trust that it actually is removed and doesn't just say it is more if I remove it manually. I dunno, maybe I've been using Win XP too much.

I like the design. The thumbnail artwork looks good.

Personally, I trust that it actually is removed and doesn't just say it is more if I remove it manually. I dunno, maybe I've been using Win XP too much.

It doesn't actually remove the mods. It allows you to launch without them. You can re enable them at any time.

This car:

3xEN3.jpg

Is better than this car:

3xEE5.jpg

Because it has a rear spoiler.

You honestly think I know something about cars? What is a rear spoiler and how does it apply to Minecraft

I have to explain it? Common now. Think about it.

I'm just stating the truth lol I'm just messing with you that's why I'm using an ALT

An ALT eh? Two accounts banned at once? Must be my birthday. http://forums.technicpack.net/members/rashadjc.156663/

It is a cool story isn't it? Doesn't have much of an ending though :/ besides me being about to change my ip easily theirs nothing else. I was hoping for a big finish....and I'm done playing this game I'm bored I give up -.-

Edit: Thanks for playing along!

Cool story. Come back and tell me the ending sometime. See you!

No I was trolling I don't know a thing about Feed The Beast beside the basics

What's your intention, anyway? What's the reason for you to ban evade? To convince people that FTB is better? Your actions certainly aren't helping your cause.

That's why I was saying the same thing over and over again here's a summary "Permissions, Permissions, Permissions" that's what FTB is known for. I don't know anything else but honestly I use and enjoy both Technic and Feed The Beast their both good, the only difference is with Feed The Beast you need permission for everything (Which is a good thing).

Oh man, you got us good! You master of ruses.

I didn't really avoid being ban other then making a new ALT. The ip was fake since I knew he was going to use it against me soon so I used a free proxy and I changed my settings around a bit.

What's your intention, anyway? What's the reason for you to ban evade? To convince people that FTB is better? Your actions certainly aren't helping your cause.

the only difference is with Feed The Beast you need permission for everything (Which is a good thing).

Yay! We need permissions distributing a free modification that was created only because Mojang didn't get up in arms about permissions and mods in the first case!

When it comes down to it, FTB is a bitch when comes to FPS and i've got no time for that. You go off trolling and ban evading somewhere else?

I didn't really avoid being ban other then making a new ALT.

Then you called your new username "goodlucktryingtobanme". That sounds awfully like ban evasion.