Let's Test Big Dig 1.3.13!

CanVox

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this little bugger while working with my baybees.

Knowtice the negative charge on the Isolator. Charges up and works as usual however.

UPDATE 8. July:

1. All Extrabee Machnies are affected, their powerusage sometimes goes nuts. A single machine can drain 50000MJ for 1 operation because it draws power on a buffer that has overun and then starts at -20000MJ or so.

2. On a different note I can wear Bees and Serums in place of the Glacticraft stuff like Oxygen mask, very strange and annoying if you don't have the slots filled and a full inventory. Shift clicking will then store bees on my body.

Got this error when i placed a logistics pipe to close to a wind turbine. Now i cant load my world at all without it crashing.

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\jtubr_000\AppData\Roaming\.technic\bigdig\crash-reports\crash-2013-07-08_19.33.58-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

1. Read the error message

2. Try getting rid of the pipe, penty of guides on how to remove corrupt blocks. eg: https://forums.bukkit.org/threads/how-to-fix-your-world-errors-corrupt-chunks.54254/

Perhaps this has been discussed, or maybe it's a compatibility problem, but why is Tinker's Construct only being updated to 1.3.4.3? The current version is up to 1.3.6.7. The version this update to big dig will have won't even have tier 2 weapons.

Just curious.

Perhaps this has been discussed, or maybe it's a compatibility problem, but why is Tinker's Construct only being updated to 1.3.4.3? The current version is up to 1.3.6.7. The version this update to big dig will have won't even have tier 2 weapons.

Just curious.

this big dig update was planned before this version was released; in fact, this update should be updated.

Got a problem with mmmPowersuits- Tinker table- kind of interesting, because the error message on the server doesn't seem to mean anything to me- and no client log/crash report. I noticed that the .cfg file is updated a little bit since this update (graphics options etc.) I'm not sure if that's the problem or not. I have a computer that when Right+Clicking on the tinker table, the graphics freeze in place, and the Tinker Table GUI overlay remains "burned into" the screen. After this point, sometimes the client crashes, sometimes it stays up, but either way the graphics are down to a small 1"x 4" vertial line on the left side of the screen. Can't seem to replicate this glitch on the computer I mainly use- other people don't have this problem, but this user does. Using the most updated version of Powersuits (0.7.0-534) Here's the server log information:

[iNFO STDERR] java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

[iNFO STDERR] at java.net.SocketInputStream.read<Unknown Source>

[iNFO STDERR] at java.net.SocketInputStream.read<Unknown Source>

[iNFO STDERR] at java.io.FilterInputStream.read<Unknown Source>

[iNFO STDERR] at org.bouncycastle.crypto.io.CipherInputStream.nextChunk<Unknown Source>

[iNFO STDERR] at org.bouncycastle.crypto.io.CipherInputStream.nextChunk<Unknown Source>

[iNFO STDERR] at java.io.FilterInputStream.read<Unknown Source>

[iNFO STDERR] at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet.func_73272_a<Packet.java:144>

[iNFO STDERR] at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_7447_i<TcpConnection.java:327>

[iNFO STDERR] at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74450_c<TcpConnection.java:547>

[iNFO STDERR] at net.minecraft.network.TcpReaderThread.run<SourceFile:94>

Connection error? But only for this item and module?

Okay- dumbass error, I don't know why the server was showing java connection TCP errors, but it seems updating the graphics drivers worked...I don't know why I didn't try that in the first place.... lol

Also, still having a problem with hostile Mobs spawning, I know this most updated version was supposed to fix that, some people were saying it was an error with dimensional doors? Tried deleted dim_doors, still having the problem. /gamerule doMobSpawning true, difficulty 3.

Tried switching back and forth from difficulty 0 to difficulty 3, didn't seem to have much success. Also, when the chunks are loading, the trees are getting capitated- I'll walk into a newly loaded chunk, and the trees will have their tops cut off.... I don't know if these are related or not, but I figured I would just list it here.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Was the Soul Shards skeleton/wither skeleton (and on some occasions, zombie) crash fixed?

In 1.3.9, my server crashes when I try to make a tier 5 skeleton spawner by inserting a soul shard into the soul cage.

Apparently it's an issue with 1.5.2 and old forge, judging by some forum posts and pastebin logs.

Also, do you have any plans on getting back to the older mods without removing the new stuff? Like, adding IC2/GregTech, or BiblioCraft/ThaumCraft, or maybe Railcraft if CovertJaguar decides to allow you to add it. I really liked it when this pack had them (RC slabs/stairs are really awesome for building, also steam makes a good energy source even in endgame). And I'm pretty sure that IC2 and GregTech is already compatible with 1.6.2/1.5.2.

Mekanism+MFR+TE+AE+BC totally replaces it and adds a lot of cool new stuff, but I'm kinda missing these great mods.

Also, latest ICBM has laser turret, a great defense weapon that uses energy as ammo (and it also can be upgraded now, apparently). Can't wait for this to be pushed to recommended.