Cell Shading Mod

Dovsedok

Well, as much as I loathe having my first post be in the request section, maybe I can make up for it by putting it where it belongs.

I'd like to know if anyone out there has, or is willing to make a cell shader mod. After looking at the art for Tekkit, I've wished for it. Before it is asked, no, I would not like a texture pack, that's not what I'm looking for, please look up what cell shading is if that is your suggestion. Thank you. ^.^

Well I'm hoping to get it to run with the Tekkit pack, but alas, Tekkit is running 1.5.1. To have the shader mod work, it looks to require a specific version of OptiFine. As there is no 1.5.1 release of the shader mod, I can't just have it run with a 1.5.1 version of OptiFine or Minecraft at all.

You could try using the latest Dev build. I won't lie, there may be bugs and instability. However, it's been a couple of versions since the first 1.5.2 Dev build, so it should be approaching a decent amount of stability now. Just keep in mind that you're using a development build, not a recommended build.

You could try using the latest Dev build. I won't lie, there may be bugs and instability. However, it's been a couple of versions since the first 1.5.2 Dev build, so it should be approaching a decent amount of stability now. Just keep in mind that you're using a development build, not a recommended build.

Alright, thanks, I'll try that out. ^.^