[1.3.9] Big Dig Server [PVP] [20 slots] - Lets blow stuff up!

drknss620

IP = 71.93.134.66

Looking for players to play some epic PVP. My goal is to have a couple different "teams" however many, make bases, build up an epic stock of missiles n crap, n try n blow each other up for good fun! The only rules i have would be to be rude to each other have good fun and allow someone to at least make somewhat of a base before attacking

posting again (sorry i know im annoying :P ) but Id like to hear some feedback from anyone at all (even if you dont play on the server) about ideas to add. SO far the discussion was to add some sort of bounties to people to encourage fighting, anyone happen to have any suggestions about prizes or even mods they would like to see?

To the people who were playing between 7/7 - 7/9 I wish to apologize for the server roll-back, I was out of town for those 2 days and when i returned my Servers OS completely crashed and the video card went out as well. I am sorry that all this happened :X

server went down around 1 o' clock.

It's a rather nice server. It can handle Myst (stable worlds) and such. Dimensional doors lags the server if you rush through the dimensions.

But still, it's nice being able to actually use Rifts for instant teleporting without commands!

Oh, server has no plugins either.

yeah, i have it without plugs ins atm, I recently got a new job so i wont be able to maintain it very often *training for 8 weeks) so ill only be able to look at the server on the weekends so im trying to keep it as stable as possible :P but some people ive noticed keep rushing through dimensional doors alot so theres a ton of rifts now haha ( i think my server file is about 1.5GB now)

Oh no! It's down?!??! And ya mystcraft runs fine , it's dimensional doors that crash the sever, I keep telling people not to keep jumping through the dungeons n such , just make teleports I use my handheld one daily . Ugh but I'm only home on weekends for the next 7 weeks so I can't fix it till Friday night. I apologize to you all !

• 4 weeks later...