What?

dwwojcik

• Forum Administrators

Ok.... I guess my problem is that I don't get it. Can it do waypoints? I'll look it up.

Edit: No, it can't, but still very very cool! I had no idea you could zoom out and see everywhere you have been... I think it suits the pack very well actually. It just didn't seem as polished as Rei's. Also: In-game CartographerG! Awesome!

It can do waypoints, just right click on the map. Boom, waypoints.

It can do waypoints, just right click on the map. Boom, waypoints.

Oh. Cool, thanks.

Huh, Rei's is being left behind. Psh. Imagine actually having to be there to leave a waypoint. XD

What is the best level for strip mining? I prefer that to caving sometimes.

• 4 weeks later...

they are not ghosts they are not villages... as you can see those are not testifacates... they are hostile mobs that are supposed to spawn in there with one of the dungeon mods... and diamonds are supposed to spawn higher... i am trying to find the mod that does it can somebody help please... and yes everything you posted is supposed to be there stop freakin out you dont have a frickin virus

they are not ghosts they are not villages... as you can see those are not testifacates... they are hostile mobs that are supposed to spawn in there with one of the dungeon mods... and diamonds are supposed to spawn higher... i am trying to find the mod that does it can somebody help please... and yes everything you posted is supposed to be there stop freakin out you dont have a frickin virus

-_-

They are ghost (mobs), specter is a synonym for ghost.

The ore mod is CoFH core.