Hexxit Entity glitch

Mas7er

Me and a couple of friends got super excited about the Hexxit release and decided to run a server. For a while things were running super smooth and we were enjoying ourselves. Then a really, really annoying glitch happened.

Every so once in a while, and only when you're looking within a certain degree of sight, the entity or nearby mobs/objects will "attach" themselves to your face. By this I mean the mobs obscure your vision, you cant see water, ice, particles, other mobs and other such things. You can see what mob/object it is that's blocking your sight, i.e pelican, pirate, ostrich, boats etc. Its really annoying and I know the hexxit has be out for only a very brief time but still. Seems pretty major for a release glitch.

We've tried pulling mods out that had the entities in them and the glitch just picks other objects. I've tried re-installing many times, restarting the sever a few times, both keeping and removing optifine, and nothing seems to work.

Anyone else have this problems? If so, have you had any luck in a fix?

same :P i havnt encountered this problem yet. I'm playing on a pretty awesome server tho that might be it... Well we did have some problems in the beginning mainly because of plugins if you have those installed try deleting them and restarting on a new world at least thats what we did when we encountered terribly high CPU and block lag. Hope this helps :)

Hmm.. That is REALLY weird and just plain odd... I do notice something, though. You have tukmc, the interface mod, on and it's not in the actual Hexxit modpack I believe, could that be it for some odd reason?

@rock; That's tukmc. It's an interface mod, not a texturepack.

Do you mind doing a test for me? Reset your pack (Backup your extra mods) and try in a new world to see if the problem persists. If you still have issues then I honestly have no idea since there really isn't a crash report.

Hexxit appears to have quite a few issues on release.

Upon rereading this thread I realized my stupidity and noticed the bit about a new world. This, we have not tried yet as we were somewhat invested in our current world but tomorrow is another day and I'm sure we will go ahead and give that a shot.