Smelting help

I am having trouble smelting. I can mix ores in the smelter just fine and I have been making a lot of bronze. But I can't seem to pour it onto a casting table. I put a faucet on the drain and a casting table below it, but nothing happens. Anything I should know about what I need to pour metal?

Well, you can skip directly casting the armor by making the Ignot cast form. Just make a handle stencil and make it again with the same stencil. I don't think it was removed AFAIK, so give that a try.

Okay I have all the casts and enough bronze to last until the end of the world. I have a handguard, a tool rod, and a sword blade (all bronze). How do I put them together? Crafting table wont work

The Tinkers Construct tool bench. Also, try reading the books it gave you. All the crafting info is available in those.

Finally, after about 30 minutes of uncovering my idiocy and making progress, I am fully set up for smelting. Last thing: know of any alloys that aren't listed in the book? The book said there were more than just what was listed

I haven't discovered any others, but i didn't do much experimenting.

I'd expect steel to be an alloy of iron and one of the alloy-only materials though. tin or aluminum or something.

Steel only works if you have an another mod with Steel registered in the Forge Ore Dictionary. Also, mDiyo is planning on adding Metallurgy support, so that may be the other alloys he speaks of.

Steel only works if you have an another mod with Steel registered in the Forge Ore Dictionary. Also, mDiyo is planning on adding Metallurgy support, so that may be the other alloys he speaks of.

I would MURDER someone to get that in hexxit.

HAHAHA!!! Now I have enough manyullyn to arm a small military

Ah but have you fully sharpened your sword yet? Also, here's a tip. Without sacrificing tool quality, you can make bindings/crossgaurds out of paper, and get an extra modifier slot.

So, what's the best thing to make weapons out of? o 3o

I like Manyullyn for the blade and rod, and paper for the crossgaurd. I use longswords.

If you can find a decent source of witherbones, i split the modifications 50/50 between witherbone and quartz upgrades.

I like Manyullyn for the blade and rod, and paper for the crossgaurd. I use longswords.

If you can find a decent source of witherbones, i split the modifications 50/50 between witherbone and quartz upgrades.

How does one make Manyullyn?