Travelling long distances?

MnBran6

tavelling long distances is not neccasairly at all managing inventory is!

you find loot TONS of loot ... what to do with it ? pick the best loot dump, and the lesser loot in a chest or something. with a few backpacks you should be fine, then just go from outpost to outpost you make. outpost often only take just 1-3 minutes to make, and you always loot around a circle around the outpost and clear all the dungeons etc.

so travelling? hell no, thinking hell yes :)

This is also why i think hexxit servers work bad :3. People loot way too much defeating purpose for other players.

Hexxit was made around to be on servers, do you realize that? Without decking yourself out completely and even then, dungeons and such are still difficult without other people. Then all the loot is overwhelming for just one person. That's why the loot is so big. For multiple people... Travelling is fun and all, but I prefer travelling out, finding stuff, and then, you know, not having to go all the way back with the risk of losing my stuff. On my server when my friends are all separated in groups, I need an easy way to get around and teleporting is useful...

Nah hexxit servers have issues because too many people think it's just another minecraft flavor when really its very different from any pack i've seen before with different structure. and you can't just have 100 people on at a time with no forethought.

Hexxit wasn't based around 100 people. It was based around 20 at MAX. It's mainly for small groups of players. I have about 7ish-10ish max players on my server and there's only one person who annoys us. :P He just goes out and explores when we're not on and basically explores most stuff we find. It's annoying to find him on my server in the early mornings and late nights. :(

It works perfectly fine on my system and have yet to fall into the void. If you fall into the void then that is lag. I've used the portal gun mod and by going through the portal I was sent to the void. That was lag. Same kind of scenario here.

its not the void at first, it spawns me at the proper coordinates, but nothing else loads and I continue to fall until I hit -1 elevation. no matter how many times I do it it just doesn't work with long distances for me.

Hexxit was made around to be on servers, do you realize that? Without decking yourself out completely and even then, dungeons and such are still difficult without other people. Then all the loot is overwhelming for just one person. That's why the loot is so big. For multiple people... Travelling is fun and all, but I prefer travelling out, finding stuff, and then, you know, not having to go all the way back with the risk of losing my stuff. On my server when my friends are all separated in groups, I need an easy way to get around and teleporting is useful...

Hexxit wasn't based around 100 people. It was based around 20 at MAX. It's mainly for small groups of players. I have about 7ish-10ish max players on my server and there's only one person who annoys us. :P He just goes out and explores when we're not on and basically explores most stuff we find. It's annoying to find him on my server in the early mornings and late nights. :(

i also got a server but its mostly me and my friends i think it works fine and im not eve ngoing to think about making it public

i also got a server but its mostly me and my friends i think it works fine and im not eve ngoing to think about making it public

Any public server with these kinds of modpacks/mods need to have some major rules, filters, permission blocks, etc. or the entire server will just blow up haha.

Any public server with these kinds of modpacks/mods need to have some major rules, filters, permission blocks, etc. or the entire server will just blow up haha.

Read my post again i clearly said im NOT even going to think about making it public :).