Suggestions/Thoughts

Sleaker

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a single player mod out there that lets you attribute points into athletics, cooking, swords, mining, ect. If that could be integrated into hexxit, and working for MP it would be quite amazing.

I agree, that would be nice, but if it's only a single player mod, it shouldn't be added into the official modpack. Hexxit is highly multiplayer-oriented.

I'm all for level based stuff but isn't mojang adding that to vanilla at some point soon anyway? So many may see development of a mod that will get replaced by a vanilla feature to be a waste of time, Also, this certainly shouldn't be implimented with all the cheap easy leveling mechanics (disenchanting) currently in hexxit.

Actually, NEI is among the greatest recipe mods I've seen. Really, the only issues are the Legendgear Quivers and Bomb Bags.

For me personnally the best that I have ever seen is the craft guide mod because you write an item and tells you how to craft it what you can craft with it

For me personally the best that I have ever seen is the craft guide mod because you write an item and tells you how to craft it what you can craft with it

NEI has this built in. If you want to see what builds into a specific item hover over the item and press R, if you want to see what the item is used in, hover over the item and press U.

NEI has this built in. If you want to see what builds into a specific item hover over the item and press R, if you want to see what the item is used in, hover over the item and press U.

You don't even have to do this. While in the inventory screen, while using NEI, go to options. There will be a button that says "Cheat mode." Click this once, and it will change to recipe mode. You will still have to press U for uses, but just by clicking it will bring up the recipe.

Yes, I had to look it up on the LegendGear's forum post to figure out how to craft these. It would be nice if NEI showed how in the first place.

The problem is, NEI has the version of the Bomb Bag/Quiver that has 0 arrows, which is uncraftable. The one that you craft already has one in it.

oh ok thanks I did know about R but I did not know about thanks

I haven't actually tried Project Zulu brewing (is it disabled?) but I've noticed that NEI doesn't show the recipes for it at least. If anyone else wondered what the ectoplasm and shiny baubles were for, Project Zulu is the place to look - very well documented mod, too. I totally disagree with the person who would rather have Mo'Creatures, and anyway the author of that is anti-modpack.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MO CREATURES BUNNYS THEY SO CCCUUUUUUTTTTTEEE!!!!!!!

ps: my hexxit keeps not responding :( post on my help thread how to fix!

This modpack doesn't have Mo' Creatures. That's Project Zulu.

Get rid of the ugly squarish cobblestone dungeons that appear on Twilight Forest and Limbo. They look terrible and don't even have anything good.

Clearly you are doing something wrong, I get plenty of good loot from them, though they are aesthetically unpleasing, Here I'll do you a kindness and help you solve your problem since it coincides with my own interests.

Hello gents and ladies anyone know if there is a config for which dimensions Better Dungeons dungeons can spawn into, to perhaps restrict it to only spawning them in the overworld? I shall investigate myself but if anyone already has the answer do let me know, regards.

Hello gents and ladies anyone know if there is a config for which dimensions Better Dungeons dungeons can spawn into, to perhaps restrict it to only spawning them in the overworld? I shall investigate myself but if anyone already has the answer do let me know, regards.

hexxit/Chocolate/DungeonConfig/undergroundDungeon.prop

It currently is set to spawn this in all biomes, you'd need to change this so it doesn't spawn in Limbo, or the TwilightForest biomes.