Removed

FPS Furry

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to ignore your app mostly and just give you my skype name and age.

Kooze1

also my Steam name is sgtpoppinfresh699

you take an interest but you lack the respect. Why would you even post here then if you just didn't care in the first place. I'm going to ignore your post till you have filled out the rest.

I'm sorry do you hand out applications for friendship to everybody you meet in public?

personally I strike up a conversation and see where that goes.

so how are you today?

I'm fine but again when you are in public you see the people your going to talk to, the way I see people on here is in the form of text and information. If you don't want to leave your information on a public board I understand I'll edit my post to allow private contact but again you must fill out the app

This might be better suited for the Hexxit Servers forum, if you havent already posted there.

But I am interested, I am looking for a smaller server to adventure with people on so I'm looking for as close to the full vanilla Hexxit experience as possible. I know special considerations have to be taken for servers as it's a beast especially when generating land.

Just curious, aside from disabling single entity spawners from Better Dungeons, have any other alterations been made?

Also, what time zone are you and what times are you on?

I'm glad to see people see someone trying to mingle with forumys and take it seriously. Yes I'll admit filling out an app sounds strange but there are people that really don't care for my post and will troll. I'm just weeding out the bad eggs is all. I'm easy going and it doesn't take much to impress me, but when people act a fool I just hate holding threads like this.

The app was supposed to be your first impression. But clearly people don't seem to care with social media.

Or people don't care about you, pick your choice.
says the guy that's been on scene Nov of 2012 without any likes. I'd say something like "don't you have some where you could be" but you prob have no friends or money.

Geez, are we really in the same boat ?

Nop, you're form-ing people up ...

yea meeting people and not being a troll. So I'd say no not the same, at least I'm trying, your just being a dick

Hello my name is Garnascus

I'm a (girl) and I live in (us)

I'm 20 years old and I'm a scholar and working towards a career as a medical doctor, i enjoy books, gaming and philosophy as my hobbies, i detest wearing the color red but love it in decoration and my favorite type of food is sushi

My Skype is Garnascus

Hello my name is Garnascus

I'm a (girl) and I live in (us)

I'm 20 years old and I'm a scholar and working towards a career as a medical doctor, i enjoy books, gaming and philosophy as my hobbies, i detest wearing the color red but love it in decoration and my favorite type of food is sushi

My Skype is Garnascus

Sent you a message but you never responded

Hello my name is Peadobear69AndAnal

I'm a proud owner of two testicles and I live in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean

I'm 113 years old and I like little boys

I LOOOOOVE LITTLE GIRLS THEY MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOOOOOD!

My Skype is on my computer

:WARNING: This thread is in the wrong place, post in the RECRUITMENT MEGATHREAD :WARNING:

Hello my name is Peadobear69AndAnal

I'm a proud owner of two testicles and I live in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean

I'm 113 years old and I like little boys

I LOOOOOVE LITTLE GIRLS THEY MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOOOOOD!

My Skype is on my computer

:WARNING: This thread is in the wrong place, post in the RECRUITMENT MEGATHREAD :WARNING:

I love the internet

says the guy that's been on scene Nov of 2012 without any likes.

Perhaps that is because the Like option is disabled everywhere except for on the profile wall

A heads up which you have have already gathered, not everyone here is a nice guy, so when you see things like what Captain Scar has posted, you have found the norm for us

It's a mix between sarcastic seriousness followed by a hint, subtle or otherwise of how you would be better off going about things, and it's not just the regular users, it's how most of the regulars post here

No but seriously I think it really belongs elsewhere, but I gotta respect your highlevel self promotion. I mean seriously, your attacking someone in this thread because they have no "likes" wtf since when is that a critera for....anything. This is a forum, not facebook not web 2.0 socialmedia buzzwords.

@captain Scar i "Like" your post, I find it most humorous.

Inb4 I get attacked for being overly aggressive in some of my responses to noob questions.

Perhaps that is because the Like option is disabled everywhere except for on the profile wall

A heads up which you have have already gathered, not everyone here is a nice guy, so when you see things like what Captain Scar has posted, you have found the norm for us

It's a mix between sarcastic seriousness followed by a hint, subtle or otherwise of how you would be better off going about things, and it's not just the regular users, it's how most of the regulars post here

this I understand but I will not bend. I'm sure there are people like me on here.

Well said Maxis, Jay? would be proud.

@captain Scar i "Like" your post, I find it most humorous.

We don't do @ here, we press the reply button next to the post we want to "reply" to.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, I am apparently a shitter, disregard everything I say and or do. I shall find an appropriate time and place to commit harikiri and redeem my honor. Or I guess I should learn to hit reply button, or like use quotes or some shit, nah the ritualistic disemboweling seems easier.

EDIT: also guys appropriate actions have been taken, it is in the mods hands now, as I don't think she can move the thread on her own. I am sure the most beneficent ones will pass judgment so that we don't have too.