Hexxit

Hexxit

Charm of life I's bring you back to life with 4 hearts, but destroy the charm in the process. The more upgraded version, Charm of life II, brings you back to life with full hearts and a regeneration effect. They're quite useful in pvp and when taking on hard bosses or dungeons. :)

ahh they sound really powerful, i need to get me some of them, i tend to die alot :P 

Charm of Life II's are cool and all, but I really love Charm of Keeping III's, I know that charm of life II's prevent death in the first place, but there is nothing like the response of an enemy that ambushes you and kills you only to find you didn't drop a single thing at all. Its also awesome for pvping, especially if you don't have enough space in your ender chest or faction!

Edited by icyfire1

Hexxit is a very friendly community were players can either build or raid and always have fun. you can PVP explore the Twilight, fight demonic creatures in the nether or just sit in your cozy base with your friends and build to your hearts content. If you ever need any help the staff are right there to help you when you need it! = D