Hexxit

Hexxit

The hexxit server is doing better than ever! try out the new PVE and adventure world! Now im able to get lots of loot because of it. With the new moderators if i have any kind of problem i can have a mod help me right away just about every time! They even have a team speak server if im confused about any thing in the game i can just hope online to talk with the staff and they are super friendly! = D

I enjoy heading into the adventure world to fight mobs! Community has not changed since last time I was on, and I'm glad that the other players are still so nice!

The adventure world is even better now, as it's completely seperate from both the PvP and PvE worlds, and items can be sent back and forth. Also, it now resets everyday! :)

You know, I was in singleplayer the other day and I stumbled across this very interesting frying pan, called the bane of pigs. Now I was simply wondering if anybody reading this knows if you can get this as loot or as a drop as you are playing the game? Seems pretty OP but pretty awesome all the while. So if you got any ideas, just lemme know :) greatly appreciated

Dash~