Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hexxit

Hexxit

945 posts in this topic

This hexxit server I went on had such a great staff, the first time I joined in January they all welcomed me and helped me with all of my questions.

Awesome server. No Restrictive rules or staff here. Simple to start and simple to play along with a welcoming community of players. It is lots of fun and hope to see you there.

What sort of items will they update, Shadow?  Better mobs, new mods, fixes? All of the above?

I'm not sure what exactly is going to be added, but from what I've heard it sounds awesome. :D I've heard they're even updating the version of mc

Yeah Dragon_Rider710, I agree with DigandDug Scale armor is my favorite.  Deck it out with a lot of enchantments and you're good-to-go.

I just had a fun thought... Hexxit is a great pack to have a Zoo.  Imagine, a habitat and "cage" for each mob.  Would be fun for Halloween, too, perhaps. LOL

I just had a fun thought... Hexxit is a great pack to have a Zoo.  Imagine, a habitat and "cage" for each mob.  Would be fun for Halloween, too, perhaps. LOL

Yep, hehe, it would be fun to try and get all the rare mobs in it like harbingers :)

Wow, lol, that's a great idea.  I've heard a lot of good ones, but I have to say that's one of the most original ideas I've heard in a long time.  I would like to see it when you're done too.  Best of luck.

Woo hoo! Looks like our servers had a bit of an issue for a little bit but now they are back online and ready for our amazing players to come back and enjoy what we have to offer.

The operators do an amazing job of fixing issues, upgrading our servers, and keeping us going! We appreciate it! Go hexxit!

Woot for Hexxit this server is the bomb! I have yet to encounter any issues with it. The server staff are so nice and respectable on here.

Thanks for fixing it Anita!!

This Hexxit server is fantastic! The people on this server somehow just seem different in a positive way in comparison to past servers I have been on. Would recommend you join now to find out more and meet some pretty awesome people today :)

Locking the thread then, as it hasn't had a response for a while before the last one.  If someone wants me or another moderator to unlock it, let us know.