Hexxit

Hexxit

I've seen some people claiming to sell some, but I don't know how that works. I obtained a spawn egg from one of the dungeons, but you can't have it. :P

D: i may have to go dungeon raiding. Because i want a pink one! :D those are so awesome!

Great server, great staff, and most of the mods are preserved for everyone's enjoyment! I'm glad I chose this server out of all the other servers out there. Absolutely outstanding.

(Pssssst. The shiny rainbowy spectrum blocks are called Starstone. :o They look quite nice in front of the entrance of the PlayerShops and in the Player Shops themselves!)

Great server, great staff, and most of the mods are preserved for everyone's enjoyment! I'm glad I chose this server out of all the other servers out there. Absolutely outstanding.

(Pssssst. The shiny rainbowy spectrum blocks are called Starstone. :o They look quite nice in front of the entrance of the PlayerShops and in the Player Shops themselves!)

OMG thank you for the answer! I haven't gotten to play as much as i want so i didn't have time to look through NEI. Definitely added those to my wishlist!

Yellow has no use. Green can climb. Blue can walk on water and swim fast. White can climb and cross water and is faster than blue. Black can jump high, climb, cross water, and are faster than white. Gold/Pink/Red can fly, climb, cross water, don't take fall damage, and are the fastest. Purple can fly, climb, cross lava, don't take fall damage, as fast as white and black, and are immune to fire.