Iv'e served my time here.

CookingMeat

Turns out rudeness and snark is encouraged here. People here believe that harrassed individuals should be harrassed even more. I came here just to make a simple question thread on technic, but, you guessed it, I suddenly for no specific reason get an insult randomly on my very first thread that was friendly. Go ahead and insert your rude and sarcastic replies to this thread but be advised though, this is my very last time posting here and iv'e only been here for two days and will never be online, ever, ever again. Tell me to leave because I disrespect the mentality of these forums, I dare you, tell me one more goddamn time. I was muted for five hours for making a thread that was questioning why there was so much rudeness going on here. Go ahead and say it wasen't true, but be advised once again, I won't be reading anything here any longer. If you decide to talk to me in my inbox or reply this thread, it's too late, i've left.

CookingMeat logging out.

I think he is just stroking himself.

Must I know which part of himself he is stroking? I don't think so.

Seriously, though, can we agree that he doesn't need anymore attention beyond the bare minimum right now? :smithfrog:

Should see the response he wrote to that low effort warning I gave.

First it was he's new and should be given leniency. They he tried justifying his attitude with a dying family member in the hospital.

Wow. Was he working off a "terrible poster" bingo card?

"I'm new, why can't you people see that!" followed by "I'm sorry, but mother is on her death bed and I don't like people treating me this way when my mom is dieing. So please erase any trace of what I said so people can't respond anymore."

Any other time of the year I woulda just banned him for trying that, but I had to walk away at that point. Way too mad.

What flavor is it this month? Asperger's, or ADD?

Pshh, having either or even both of those is a terrible excuse to act immature.

It sickens me when people blame their own personal failures at being decent people on somthing like that.

Part of me wonders if this post was really just a last-ditch attempt to get his account deleted.