Help Lightning Is Following Me!

Deatheus

I was just playing with a friend, when lightning struck. At first I thought it was him so I flew away, however as soon as I reached land, lightning stuck again... No rain at all. It was striking me, and the area around me. Please help. It is ruining my server. The only thing out of the ordinary I did was visit a pocket dimension. I ended up in this strange black world and killed myself.

No, It cant be those... because I live in one of the pirate ships (Well I used to, the lightnig burned it down) in the middle of the ocean. It followed me for well over 2000 blocks.

I've been trying to escape it via boat. :(

No, It cant be those... because I live in one of the pirate ships (Well I used to, the lightnig burned it down) in the middle of the ocean. It followed me for well over 2000 blocks.

I've been trying to escape it via boat. :(

My best guesses are either it has somthing to do with the pocket dimension. Not really sure though, that is odd. Do you have any odd/lightning related armor or items on you?

Is it a thunderstorm? During one, the white grass (Mystic Shrubs) gets supercharged and will hit you with a lightning bolt if you run over it.

Thanks Roors99, I had no idea that the blue grass became supercharged during a thunderstorm, so I thought it was just coincidence when I got struck by lightning as I ran over the grass. Now that I know, I'll have to consider moving the front door to my house as it is right in front of one of those patches!

As to Deatheus' problem, I don't think it has to do with a pocket dimension because my husband and I found one like you described very early on in our game. He killed me to get me out then had to kill himself, though I don't remember how he pulled it off. He's never been hit by lightning, and I only have once when I ran over the charged grass during a storm. What kind of armor are you wearing? Maybe there's a special kind that attracts lightning to you?

• 6 months later...
Hidden

I Have some problem Putin in singleplaier world. Evert toime three lithing strickes strickes my and spawns back of me a creeper. The lithing can't kill you if you indoors but creeper spawns every time. This lithing can drestoy blacks and sest fire. I don't know how to stop it. I buld up a old battledover and if im in it or go out of it the lithing strickes, ven i out of it (like 5 blocks away Fromm it) nofting happens.