[1.7.10] OhGaming's Organized Crime [PvP][Custom Map][City Warfare][Guns][Drugs][Economy][100 Slots]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got done running an audit on this server since its revamp. Not nearly as good as it used to be.

Lack of TPA is causing a very low score to be given by our proraters. Very glitchy and poorly coded. The server randomly boots over half the players, like about every 5 min. Dying means being sent back to jail to waste another half hour getting out. No set home means, well no home. I was relived to be booted by a moderator after asking questions, thankfully relieving me of my auditing duties. I played about 45 min of a 4 hour test. For the rude moderators an even lower score is being given. This follows a growing trend in the ohgaming servers of trying to force players to play in a trapped world playing the owners way, completely outta text for minecraft. This server used to be my #2 fav, now it is horrible and I have no interest. Being killed as soon as you leave "jail" so you get put right back in is an unacceptable aggravation. After questioning a mod, I was booted for informing the mod, you can be killed in town. 

This is one to avoid.

This pack should be returned to launch status, or revamped again.

I give a -10. highest score by a audit, +3. Average score -2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was Playing this mudpack like I usually do and then all of a sudden it quit opening on the Minecraft Server. I can get on the game but I cannot get onto the server anymore. it always closes out of the entire mudpack when I attempt it. This game is great, but when I cant play it online anymore, I know I'm going to lose my houses an everything in it. Please figure out what is wrong with it or something. My gamertag is GADSFAMILY. If it does help before this all started I think I held down SHIFT then l pressed L or  I held down CTRL then pressed L. Either or. But if you can, please figure out what is wrong with it.    Thank you.

I was Playing this mudpack like I usually do and then all of a sudden it quit opening on the Minecraft Server. I can get on the game but I cannot get onto the server anymore. it always closes out of the entire mudpack when I attempt it. This game is great, but when I cant play it online anymore, I know I'm going to lose my houses an everything in it. Please figure out what is wrong with it or something. My gamertag is GADSFAMILY. If it does help before this all started I think I held down SHIFT then l pressed L or  I held down CTRL then pressed L. Either or. But if you can, please figure out what is wrong with it.    Thank you.

Hello, I've reset your player data and you'll be able to log back in now.

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons