[1.7.10] OhGaming's Organized Crime [PvP][Custom Map][City Warfare][Guns][Drugs][Economy][100 Slots]

Hello, i tried to make a fruit press to make wine and stuff, but it's banned. So after a few 15 mins som1 says i need to apply for one to be put down, so where do i apply for it?

We've unfortunately had to ban them due to players bypassing protections and placing them in the middle of the streets.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hey, when i click play now it loads up and closes the launcher like normal but b4 it gets to the stage where the game window pops up, it just unhides the launcher like the window crashed or something. not getting any warnings just doesn't progress. any ideas? resetting the pack or re-installing all of technic/ohgaming didn't change the problem. neither did running other modpacks first, which all work. java is good, even tried running in administrator. i am so lost X.x  plz help

i have reinstalled almost every driver, amd, java, network, ect. only thing i can think of is something isnt right after i reformatted. tho out of the like 6 times i have done it before this is the first time with a problem. something crashed that made me reformat this time and since OC is the only thing that dont work now...kinda suggests OC crashed it.+ it was the only thing i was into atm. we play the pack on 4 other cpu's tho and they have no problems. wondering if theres like an update that iam missing still since it takes forever to catch up on updates after reformat. iono ive tried almost everything that has solved stupid issues before but i usually have problems out of updating steam with a fresh start but even that is working just fine. all other packs i played b4 work too... its just OC/ohgaming i dont know whats going on. iam only stating all this so maybe someone can recognize the issue better. maybe some setting my cpu needs to be set at or the launcher itself?

firewalls are off as well.

Olvandil- does your wife have any hard disk problems. like my cpu had hardisk failure and recovery setup failure. ive had the error to turn my hardisk in for inspection to see if it can be repaired or needs replaced, for a while now and other than the error popping up every restart, i havnt noticed any difference in performance through any reformat or error. OC worked with the error every other time and the cpu is what iam using now to post this so i mean the cpu runs.

i use MS security essentials which has protected me and removed viruses way better than anything else in my 16 yrs in gaming, so i dont think its a virus. iono somone please help us,

My wife is having the exact same problem. Other modpacks she has work fine, but all three OhGaming ones dont. I have reset the packs, reset technic, reset the computer... Nothing. Does anyone else have any ideas? Anything direction would be helpful.

its not happy with java 8. uninstall java 8, install java 7; http://java.com/en/download/manual_java7.jsp

Please respond for suggestions!!!

So a few days ago, I was playing Organized Crime. I logged out for 2 minutes. Then ever since now i try to hit play now, it would load, then the Technic Launcher would disappear, as it would do normally if the Minecraft window were to open, but it would open the FML window. It would load to %100 then it would just go right back to the Technic Launcher. I've tried everything, I've deleted the modpack and re-installed, then I did reset pack, then I tried to delete the Technic Launcher itself, and still didn't work, then i went to the folder itself and deleted all of its files!!!! Please, if you have any suggestions please respond!!! :shepsuicide

Please respond for suggestions!!!

So a few days ago, I was playing Organized Crime. I logged out for 2 minutes. Then ever since now i try to hit play now, it would load, then the Technic Launcher would disappear, as it would do normally if the Minecraft window were to open, but it would open the FML window. It would load to %100 then it would just go right back to the Technic Launcher. I've tried everything, I've deleted the modpack and re-installed, then I did reset pack, then I tried to delete the Technic Launcher itself, and still didn't work, then i went to the folder itself and deleted all of its files!!!! Please, if you have any suggestions please respond!!! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons