update to 1.6.2

coolkip

I've been playing on a server for a while now but when I wanted to go back online today it said it uses minecraft 1.6.2. Is thre a way to update the hexxit pack, I've tried alot of stuff but it won't help. please help me cause I really don't know what to do

Funny, CamVox, the lead for Hexxit, hasn't put out an update in a long while. So there shouldn't be one in the first place.

It's likely the fact that the Minecraft itself is reporting that there is a new version of itself. Ignore it, you'd have to download the new launcher for vanilla anyways.

• 2 months later...

Actually, I tried to join a server earlier and it was marked 1.6.2 on the server list and would not let me log on. Know what might cause this?

FYI I'm on a Mac and I checked that I've got the latest build 1.0.5.

PS why are there Youtube videos saying "How to install Hexxit 1.6.2"? Are these people just stupid or are they putting 1.6.2 in the title to get more views?

Actually, I tried to join a server earlier and it was marked 1.6.2 on the server list and would not let me log on. Know what might cause this?

FYI I'm on a Mac and I checked that I've got the latest build 1.0.5.

PS why are there Youtube videos saying "How to install Hexxit 1.6.2"? Are these people just stupid or are they putting 1.6.2 in the title to get more views?

most likely. There might be a homemade port floating around, but i wouldn't trust its stability/usability. There is no official 1.6.2 hexxit.