[0.6.5]Small TekkitLite Server[PvE(SMP)][20 Slot][Whitelist][Mystcraft Removed] Small Community

Derivus

Name: Matthew

Minecraft Username: 125rotax

Your long term minecraft project: A whole automated Tekkit Lite farm and house.

Why you want to play on this server: I hate large servers with hundreds of people and I hate hackers and griefers, however I love Minecraft and especially Tekkit Lite. A small whitelisted Tekkit Lite server has none of these issues. Furthermore, I have co-owned a Tekkit Lite server and been a staff member on a hand full of other servers. This not only shows my responsibility but also my leadership, and that is exactly what a whitelisted server is made up of.

Thank you

Name: Jacob

Minecraft Username: newdrummer2

Your long term minecraft project: A stupendous pyramid made from solar panels all directed to a mass fabricator with lower levels of processing.

Why you want to play on this server: I'm tired of giant servers with all kinds of restrictions because players can't handle themselves. I simply want to play some good old tekkit lite with some good people. This seems like a good place to do that and I like that not just anyone can hop on. I like the idea of a small community where everyone knows each other and I can't wait so share my creativity with you all and see what you've built!

Thanks!

Jacob

Hi! I would like to join ^^

Name:Ingrid

Minecraft Username:ingrid367

Your long term minecraft project: A lab & a place to hang out with friends

Why you want to play on this server: I want to play on this server because I like small servers where you can get to know people better & have

a nice time. Also because I like that there is whitelist so no-one just joins and greif.

//Ingrid

Name:jay

Minecraft Username: jazy25akagod

Your long term minecraft project:i have been playing this game since i was 20 so i have 6yrs of noing the game :)

Why you want to play on this server: i too like to play on a server that can have peace and no grife as i do not like that at all and iam all so admin on two servers and they say iam a good helper and all so good bulder so if u what me to be add on ur server i may be aball to help u on it and make it the best one out there as i all so dont work i can be on most days i can come on right now if u what me to ty for reeding this reply

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Kaizlin Kitsune

Minecraft Username: Kaizlin

Your long term minecraft project: My current objective is to create a low maintenance, automated base, that can do almost anything, and is controlled from a single control room. This doesn't keep me completely entertained though, so I hope to become a sort of technician for other people, helping to improve efficiency on their pre-existing systems, or fix problems they are having a hard time getting around. I have a lot of experience with this modpack, and have the capability to create relatively complex redstone circuits with redpower wire, but that's not to say that I don't have anything left to learn.

Why you want to play on this server: The community type on this server is EXACTLY the kind of environment I'm looking to play in. It's hard to find a server nowdays that is intended to play like single player, only with friends. I think it would be GREAT to have other people to bounce ideas off of, and to be able to help each other build, and create systems of awe and wonder! Also it helps motivate me to do these things when I have people to show them off to. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Bob

Minecraft Username: SSJSuperVegetto

Your long term minecraft project: It has been different but i made a giant crane ones which was able to move and dig out large areas.But my goal is to build a large factory where anything can be build and ordered. fully automated this is my personal project i wish to build. I prefer all the techy stuff and if the server can use any help with this im happy to help.

Why you want to play on this server: Since its a white listed server i assume its a trust worthy server and small group. This to me sounds like it could be a fun group to play with and maybe build stuff together. A small group also means easier helping out of another. This sounds good to me.

Name:Trey

Minecraft Username:Huogir

Your long term minecraft project:Making everything automated and doing having fun with minecraft reloaded

Why you want to play on this server:I need a small community white list server because those generally stay around often. Well have a good one.

Name: Geordin Soucie

Minecraft Username: gdsoucie

Your long term minecraft project: small farming complex. I like minor castle-like walls around a building and farm. Gates, a few towers, nothing too big.

Why you want to play on this server: Just looking for a nice community. Have not tried tekkit Online multiplayer yet. I like the muskets but am tired of playing single player.

Name: Yelrah

Minecraft Username: ParadoxCreator

Your long term minecraft project: I don't plan my buildings very far ahead, but I intend to make a airship based home.

Why you want to play on this server: "I am looking for players that are interested in playing on this server like they would play on single player, but with the option of trading and learning from other players at the same time." This right here. This was what I was hoping for in a server when I popped onto the server section of this forum. Also bigger servers often seem crowded to me and sometimes require quite a bit of travel to simply find a place far enough from other people so that no one is bothered by your settling.

Name: James but I go by Zee

Minecraft Username: Zenisch

Your long term minecraft project: To build epic structures that come to mind, once on tekkit I build a skycastle 64 tiles above the ground and 128 blocks on all sides, with a village within the walls and a castle at the center, took me about 4 months to refine and mine all the materials, let alone the building process, the whole project was about 6 months in the making and a strong point of pride.

Why you want to play on this server: Because I don't have any friends. And it seems like everyone else wants to cheat and quick-mine their way to success. (not a fan of the buildcraft auto-miners myself, party of the fun is traversing the cavern systems and finding your way home.):(

Name: Patrik

Minecraft Username: Sh1ver1ng

Your Long term minecraft Project: Building a Dwarfen City if i find a nice place to do so, with epic halls and rooms.

Why you want to Play on this Server: Well im looking for a good Tekkit Lite Server with a good and nice Community, where all Play together and not against each other. Prefer also a no Griefing Community so u Sound exactly what im looking for.

if u find some Spelling Errors, im sorry im from Switzerland :P

• 2 weeks later...

Name:Matthew

Minecraft Username: PO3BOY28

Your Long Term Minecraft Project: Building a small factory within which to experiment with the separate parts of tekkit and also recieve help from players who are probably much more experienced.

Why you want to play on this server: I've been through a large number of servers that broadcast much grandeur like no griefing but have more than 50 server slots resulting in the inability to moderate everyone and I think a small server is a much nicer place to play on in order to enjoy the game in its extent without griefers.

Edited by IAmDingusKhan

Name: Jacob
Minecraft Username: JarJariggs123
Your long term minecraft project: Quantum suit armor, nuff said, but also I just really enjoy playing tekkit lite and I'm looking for a server that allows items such as quarries, because without them it doesn't seem the same
Why you want to play on this server: I want a server I can play with my friends on, and not have tons of restrictions.

Edited by JarJariggs123

• 3 weeks later...

Name:Trey
Minecraft Username:Huogir
Your long term minecraft project:I wanna make pokemon gyms and also a fully powered farming machine using only seeds and a biogenerator :D
Why you want to play on this server:I like small servers and just friendly people. My friend used to have a minecraft server but he changed it to FTB.

This sounds like my kind of server.

IGN VanillaGorrila

looking for some hardcore survivalists to play with, single player gets lonely. I dont like the lag or the dorkyness of the big servers. I just want a couple of people about my age to build epic stuff with. No OP, no godmode. Preferably mobs set to hardcore. Im good with automating factories.

• 3 weeks later...

Name:camrin
Minecraft Username:how_2_pk
Your long term minecraft project: I enjoy building, i would like to set up a small business producing major amounts of building materials and selling them throughout the server, aswell as being contracted to build for others.
Why you want to play on this server: been looking for a smallish community to join, and get to know people on, as well as just enjoy the necessities of minecraft with

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Matthew
Minecraft Username: matthew873454
Your long term minecraft project: I would like to make some sort of large base or town and create a large trading network
Why you want to play on this server: I would like to play on a server with a nice small community instead of hundreds of players that barely know one person from another

Name:Brandon
Minecraft Username:TheAssemblyDude
Your long term minecraft project:I enjoy mining,exploring, and learning new things about the minecraft world and community
Why you want to play on this server:I have been having trouble figuring out what to do in singleplayer, and i have had a hard time finding a small tekkit lite server that has less than 40 slots. The last server i found i had problems with the ip, thus being unable to get on. I hope this server will work out so i can figure out how to do many different things in the fantastic world of Tekkit.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons