[0.6.5]Small TekkitLite Server[PvE(SMP)][20 Slot][Whitelist][Mystcraft Removed] Small Community

Derivus

Name: Terell

Minecraft Username: Techno Killer MB

Your long term minecraft project: Build with other players maybe make cool villages in the forest or w.e

Why you want to play on this server: To play with other people for once! playing alone is the worst

Name: Alex

Minecraft Username: MrFigglyWiggly

Your long term minecraft project: building a cool looking house with machines and stuff...

Why you want to play on this server: I tried to get whitelisted on a lot of tekkit servers but i never get whitelisted because of my age.

And also i like to play on smaller servers, so you can trust people and dont need to worry about your stuff being stolen or lagging a lot.

I lag on BIG servers becuase i have a older computer,

but i wont lagg on smaller servers.

thanks for reading, i hope you answer

Name: Ian

Minecraft Username: Eegxeta

Your long term minecraft project: A obnoxiously gratuitous base made of solid iron that is solar powered, has integrated ME Network, fully automated crafting and a ton of other stuff that I'm going to come up with on the spot it also has to have at least one sphere

Why you want to play on this server: I like smaller servers and it sounds like you allow anchors which makes my long term project completable

Exactly how many ingenuous extruders qualifies as a large cobblestone generating system? I also know a efficient way of making them that minimizes excess lag.

Name: Spencer

Minecraft name: Playtoop

Your long term minecraft project: to build a cool house and to help others get started

Why I want to play on this server: I am just looking for a good server to play on and yours looks really good

Name: "Sam"

Minecraft Username: Minefreak179

Your long term minecraft project: Science Lab :3

Why you want to play on this server: Because Single-player is getting lonley and so the only reason why I play it is because I can spawn objects, which is easier since I don't know a lot of crafting-recipes :P

Note: If you do decide to add me, then please reply, and don't JUST add me. So that I know.

Thank-you!

Name: Jay

Minecraft Username: JayRiordan9

Your long term minecraft project: Not really aiming for a project, just looking for a server to play on when I have free time.

Why you want to play on this server: I like the concept detailed in the description and want to give it a shot.

Name: David

Minecraft user: mduale

long term goals: Im looking for a small community, where i can play and have fun, im getting tired of singleplayer and makin stuff alone. i want to expand with people and to build big building. nothing is to big t be built in minecraft.

why i want to play on this server: i want to play because you seemed mature and the description was just what i was looking for. small community, people to help, to learn from and to expand with.

I hope to be accepted

Name: Reya

Minecraft Username: Ravenoire

Your long term minecraft project: Well,build a good looking base and a factory.Gathering all the resource makes some cool things~

Why you want to play on this server: I want to play in a small community,it's just like fun,peaceful,we can trust each other,etc :)

Name: Brandon

IGN: BLI99

Long Term Minecraft Project: I wish to help this server grow into a fairly popular server, but not overwhelming. I want to create towns and buildings and shops to make this server a better gaming experience for all!

Why Do You Want To Play On This Server: This server is small and looks like a lot of fun, smaller servers are a lot better because everyone can get along and talk unlike on crowded over populated servers.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! I hope I get accepted!

-BLI99

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons