[0.6.5]Small TekkitLite Server[PvE(SMP)][20 Slot][Whitelist][Mystcraft Removed] Small Community

Derivus

Hello, and thanks for opening the thread.

NEW IP!!!!

IP: 65.23.157.59:25613

I currently own a small Tekkit Lite Server (20 slots) with just a few active players.

I am looking to increase the population of players because it gets kind of lonely at times.

All of the current players are in college, but there is no age restriction on joining.

Both Mystcraft and Dimensional doors are removed. (prevents people getting trapped and multiple word tethering eating up the CPU).

I don't have any plugins currently installed (including grief prevention). I am looking for players that are interested in playing on this server like they would play on single player, but with the option of trading and learning from other players at the same time. That being said, no cheating or griefing will be tolerated, and I will not hesitate to check logs restart the server to a backup if an issue arises.

My friends and I like playing the game without cheating and like to "keep it real". (IE, play the game legit. People that enjoy playing single player without cheats will understand). We are looking for like-minded people.

There are no banned items but large cobblestone generating systems are banned: they eat RAM and are really bulky. Players are free to use revved up power armor, mining lasers, and explosives. However, griefing with these will earn you a quick ban and the server a quick reset.

New players should expect to operate the game like the would on single player: find a suitable area in which to live, get started on basic living, and expand from there. They should NOT find a currently owned residence and try to use its materials. World generated structures and naturally occurring buildings are fine. Trading with other players and using their machines (WITH PERMISSION)!!! is both welcomed and encouraged.

I won't deny people based on age, but it is a helpful number to know in case an issue arises :).

If interested, please fill out a simple application with the following format:

Name: Zak Lawson.

Minecraft Username: djinmaster1.

Your long term minecraft project: huge castle with minecraft computers controlling the electrical wiring

Why you want to play on this server: I just want to play with other users.

Thanks for your time and I hope to see some of you soon!

If you are approved I will add you to the whitelist as soon as I can and you can start playing straight away!

NEW IP!!!!

IP: 65.23.157.59:25613

Name: Quinn

Minecraft Username: jphonisay

Long-term Minecraft Project: I like to be there for others and help out when I can.

Why you want to play on this server: I need a peaceful Tekkit Lite experience with those who like it that same way.

Name:Alex

Minecraft Username:stone18

Your long term minecraft project: I would just like to create just a solid server with clean, precise buildings, machines and other creations.

Why you want to play on this server: I do better work in smaller groups and would like to contribute to this server in particular.

Name: Landon

Minecraft Username: idominate98

Your long term minecraft project: Be the Bill Gates of this server (sell computers and programs for major bankage)

Why you want to play on this server: One gets lonely while playing single player. Also, all humans need at least some social interaction, right?

Name: Calvin

Minecraft Username: d0min8r3

Your long term minecraft project: I have been working on making a semi-automatic turtle system that acts as a butler.

Why you want to play on this server: I would like to play tekkit lite in a multiplayer environment and not feel so lonely in Singleplayer; I also would love to play on a smaller server with a more closed community.

Name:Josh

Minecraft Username:That_User

Your long term minecraft project:Long term as in major goal? Have a fully automated farm to supply the server with food and other resources.

Why you want to play on this server:A small community on a tekkit lite server is just what im ooking for, i was on a vanilla server and someone brought the idea up of tekkit lite and i was like "Hey i wanna play on a server now" but i didnt want a public one cuz i know that means potential grief and raiding

Name: Max

IG-Name: TLF24_50

Long term project/goal: I don't have any great plans yet, maybe a big tower of awesomeness with a e.g. a mob zapper in it...

Why I want to play here: I just love playing on smaller servers, especially that ones with whitelists, and I'm hoping on a friendly atmosphere and so on... The description of that server describes exactly what I want, so yeah :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons