[0.6.5]Small TekkitLite Server[PvE(SMP)][20 Slot][Whitelist][Mystcraft Removed] Small Community

Derivus

Name: Andrew

Minecraft Username: MGnightFuryZz

Your long term minecraft project: public power plant with power teleport pipes

Why you want to play on this server: just looking for a server with small but friendly community just to chill out and relax (Nearly all servers i have been on i have been killed when just starting)

Name: Peter Maciejko (Poland)

Minecraft Username: Savpether

Your long term minecraft project: Explore possibilities of the various machines, build underwater base, experimenting with nuclear reactor, build possitive relationships with other players.

Why you want to play on this server: Your server allow chunk loeaders and i enjoy to use geothermal generator with lava from the nether at the begining to generate energy. I like small communities 'cause we can better get to know eachother.

Name: Nuno

Minecraft Username: DarkiKun

Your long term minecraft project: I will make a solar powered quarry array to mine everything out of the ocean!

Why you want to play on this server: I'm getting a little bored of playing Tekkit in single player and I want to find a nice group of people to play with.

Name:anthony

Minecraft Username:odurling

Your long term minecraft project:auto uu/ auto factory for anything u need

Why you want to play on this server: looking for a 24/7 server to play on. I tried other servers and none pf them have stayed true to there aka 24/7 server idea and kinda sick of starting over so i hope i can join your server and enjoy the game thank you for ur time

Name: Zaria

Minecraft Username: Ps3gamer

Your long term minecraft project: Building a community that can make a powerful and safe environment I've been trying for a while now but this seems like a really good start with a small community.

Why you want to play on this server: Its a small community and seems to have great people in charge

Thanks for your time and I hope to see some of you soon!

Name: Alexander

Minecraft Username: hawkwand

Your long term minecraft project: build a tekkit city thats can run with out me needing to be there.

Why you want to play on this server: just looking for a server thats small and friendly. all the good servers ive been on i've been grefed or sever has ended

Name: Dhruv Narula

Minecraft Username: Swagilicious69

Your long term minecraft project: I want to make a small shed to start up with. this shed will have my basic needs, then i will expand to a factory and build a city.

Why you want to play on this server: I want to play on this server as i love tekkit and all other servers i try to play on, do not reply to me or do not except me and this server seems like a nice friendly one.

Name: charles schlick

Minecraft Username: baddragon

Your long term minecraft project: minecraft castle with my freind

Why you want to play on this server: becuase i hate playing in large amounts of players it is hard being backstabed by all of my faction freinds so I dont play on large servers

Name: Quentin

Minecraft Username: Enthreri

Your long term minecraft project: Make a self-expanding grid of ComputerCraft towers to make a server spanning network.

Why you want to play on this server: Small community, very few banned items.

I would love to join,

Name: Xxavier

Minecraft Username: Xxavier (convienient ehh?)

Your long term minecraft project: I love to make hidden bases or military style compounds, my favorite is to replicate structures from Dubai

Why you want to play on this server: I have been on a 6 month hiatus from minecraft entirely and feel ready to return. I have about 2-3 years of tekkit experience and hate big servers due to all the drama so I am looking for a whitelisted one and yours just so happens to fit.

Name:Nich

Minecraft Username:lolitsnich

Your long term minecraft project: i want to build in peace without risk of being griefed

Why you want to play on this server:whitelisted servers are good servers to play on, small communities make it easier to make friends

Name: Kushal

Minecraft Username: sithlin

Your long term minecraft project: Either The White House :3 or A medieval Cathedral

Why you want to play on this server: I want to play tekkit in a community, as it get's boring on my own, this way I can trade items, and refrain from cheating in items :P

Name: terry davis

Minecraft Username: davis733

Your long term minecraft project:well designed house with everything needed in it and to have fun helping others with theirs

Why you want to play on this server:the server i was in with friends kept messing up and lost so much progress that it became pointless to play.

Name: Hunter Capron

Minecraft Username: spottybubba912

Your long term minecraft project:Well helping others and myself

Why you want to play on this server: All the servers i play are not perfect. Too laggy, too many pepole, to many plugins, and its just not like fun. but this one sounds perfect

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons