[0.6.5]Small TekkitLite Server[PvE(SMP)][20 Slot][Whitelist][Mystcraft Removed] Small Community

Derivus

Name: Will

Minecraft Username: Imschatz

Your long term minecraft project: Building a functional base, with maybe a solar panel farm(won't be on 24/7 I promise) :P

Why you want to play on this server: Looking for a good community that is respectful of everyone's bases, items, etc.

Name:Bee

Minecraft Username:Beelingus

Your long term minecraft project: Cool buildings and cooler engines.

Why you want to play on this server: Have tried a few "no whitelist" servers, and feel like there not worth spending a lot of time on, mainly due to greifing. Looking for somewhere down to earth where i can get creative and not fear losing it to some numpty! ;)

name:wade

minecraft username: stewie_dog

long term minecraft project: being able to build a fully automatic factory that takes ores and turns them things i need though the me interface

why i want to play on the server: the interaction with people and being able to learn and grow from others ideas and being taught how to do things also to be able to teach when my knowledge is solid :)

Name: Erola

Minecraft Username: Errola

Your long term minecraft project: Enjoy the game and play with the mods to make fun projects

Why you want to play on this server: It looks like a nice from the description. That and I have logged over 2k hours on tekkit lite on single player... I think I should play with others. I know all of these mods like the back of my hand, and can help people understand the mods.

Name: Samuel

Minecraft Username: Superbee29

Your long term minecraft project: I currently own Minecraft server (not Tekkit)

Why you want to play on this server: I has been looking for server like this for a long time (community, trading, not custom modpack (especially if my PC can't run it), I just like it)

I hope the server is still running :)

Name: Drayden

Minecraft Username: Lelantos11

Your long term minecraft project: I don't really know really, maybe to build a sweet house and some other big monuments or something.

Why you want to play on this server: Mainly because I'm kind of bored just playing by myself, and this seemed server seemed to be what I was looking for.

Name:Chase

Minecraft Username:Cha5eiscool

Your long term minecraft project:I want to create the most efficient factory possible connecting to several houses making it easy to help other players and set up a shop.

Why you want to play on this server:Because i never was a fan of millions of people on at once, too much in chat and to hard to read a conversation with one player, the white list pleases me also. It makes it so that unwanted "trolls" dont get on! I want to play starting from scratch survival with others!

Name: cieran gooch

Minecraft Username: pegasmon

Your long term minecraft project: to make a factory like yogcast (lewis and simon) with a shop that has millions of different stuff (uu matter ore/metals and armour etc).

Why you want to play on this server: because this seems like the idle server to fulfil my project that ive wanted to do since i was 8

Name:Scott

Minecraft Username:Melvin_Miner

Your long term minecraft project:I run a vanilla server and I like the change it up a bit. It gets very boring on vanilla. I believe I can be helpful on the server.

Why you want to play on this server:I like Tekkit Lite and love low pop servers. I HATE griefers so I would enjoy playing on a server that doesn't allow it

• 2 weeks later...

NameDrew

Minecraft Username:TacticalProductn

Your long term minecraft project: huge nether hub

Why you want to play on this server: i want to play on this sever because i can not find a sever that is stable enough so that once i get far it resets. i do play a lot so that it only takes me like a month to get far but it always reset or i get griefed or something happens...

Name: Mirko

Minecraft Username: Donnerherz

Long Term Minecraft Project: Full working logistic and crafting system. And generally fun buildings.

Why you want to play on this server: Made the experience, that whitelisted servers have a better community and management. Searching for new server after last one closed down.

I added both of you to the white list. Hope to see you online!

hi can i join the server

minecraft name: Xxcriptic28xX

why i want to join the server: i love building with friends and talking to them to create a awsome epic base with all the awsome mods in tekkit lite :D

sorry if i forgot any of sub headings..... hope you will accept me and i will be pleased to join your server asap

Name: Brandon

Minecraft Username: DiabloNemisis

Your long term minecraft project: My long term minecraft project is to build a nuclear power plant facility that would provide power to other players

Why you want to play on this server: Because this server is a small server and it is much easier to find resources and to work together

Hey There!

If the Server is like the descripion, is absoloutly the one, iwas looking for! :)

I'm from germany, so my english is not this good, but I'll do my best.

Now let's go on with the formula:

Name: Robert

Minecraft Username: DerRKDCB

Your long term minecraft project: Don't have one already ;)

Why you want to play on this server: I was looking for a small server, so there are not so many grifers

I would be very pleased, if you add me to the white list! ^^

Gruß, Robert

Name: Emil

Minecraft Username: Illius_Frostfyre

Your long term minecraft project: Haven't got one as of now, but I'll figure something out as I go along ;)

Why you want to play on this server: My younger brother, Paolo, have been asking me lately to teach him the diffrent mechanics in tekkit lite, and I figured that there's no better way to do that than finding a awesome looking private server and get to work on there!

I'm looking for a server with a trustworthy community, so you don't have to worry about getting griefed. :P

I'm going to post my brothers application here too:

Name: Paolo

Minecraft Username: icethevampire

My brother is a friendly and loyal person and we would be very thankful if we both could join this server! :)

Regards,

/ Illius

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons