V Small Personal Big Dig Server (18+.... Well... Sensible Players wanted!)

Mr1ncognit0

Hi All,

WHY?

I have just installed BigDig on my personal server, 1.5gb of RAM hosted by Nitrous Networks and intend to run a whitelist to manage a small population. Probably 5-10 Max, subject to server load.

So if you want somewhere for you and your mate to play away from all the large servers let me know.

COST?

The server will be up 24/7 unless maintenance on Nitrous requires it I will fund the cost and don't plan on charging, if people do want to expand it we can discuss the logistics in future.

18+ ..... REALLY??

I have put this in as I would like a sensible (Yet fun!!) player base who respect other players and those they play with. I don't want to fill the server with restrictions and ban items as they get abused. Servers are enjoyed most when people get along!

WHITELIST REQUIREMENT??

Send me a message with why you would like to be on here, what you want to achieve, your age... and if you think it is relevant!.... If I am in game I will whitelist as soon as I see the message, if not it will be after 7pm GMT.

SERVER IP:

193.35.58.6:25575

Look forward to seeing you in game!

• 2 months later...

Why I would like to be on: I got bored of doing minecraft alone in general and am also no fan of pvp servers so i want to just be on a small friendly server with people who aren't dumb

What I want to achieve: I would want to make a safe trading post on each of the planets in galacticraft

• 3 weeks later...

I would really like to be on a small server not a big one where a thousand people ask for 1 thing or to help them normally i am the most helpful person in games but i think it would be easier for me to bond and create and enjoy have a great time on a great small server pls whitelist me my game name is tes_xd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey! This turns out perfectly for me and a friend, we were looking for a small server (things get to messed up in bigger ones) and all we want to do really is just work together until we can split a little then set up our own little factories (applied energistics, buildcraft, etc) all together in one giant automated machine. I'm 18 and he is 19 we play for fun. My name is 747snoodles and his is fireox626

• 3 months later...

Why I Would Like to Join: I want to play on a Big Dig server that I don't have to worry about griefing, raiding, and just overall trolling. Plus, I just want to enjoy Big Dig with other people who enjoy Minecraft and it's mods as well.

What I Want To Achieve: I want to play Big Dig with others who enjoy it as much as I do without worrying about raiding and griefing. I also want to learn more on how to create more complex machines as I play with other (peaceful) players.

IGN:1beastdestroyer

• 4 weeks later...

i would like to play on the Big Dig server because i would like to get to know this mod and since solo play gets boring i know playing on a multiplayer server will be fun and help me understand most of the mods in this pack.

IGN: eddylokks

• 1 month later...

I would like to be on here because I want to find a server that I has little people so I don't get griefed or immediately hit with red-matter explosives while I'm at the stone/iron tool stage...

I do not think age matters I think that maturity should overrule that I've met plenty of 13 year olds that are more mature then people that are 30...