LOOKING FOR SERVER

wenth

looking for a nice server i can be a chocobo mounted wanderer in. i like to run out and find locations and bring back loot for the town. is there any one running a non pvp server like that?

I have tryed and cant find one to save my life tired of looking after looking into so many of them.

............ok so where the hell do we go to try and meet players i got tired of going though all these server posts loging in and out of them just finding junk i didnt want to join. and none of them are PvE realy just PvP with trolls that just wait for you to come back and then kill and loot you.....

I have a pvp server, but you have to option to turn off pvp. We also have multiverse installed so you can build your home in F8LSpawn, and it doesnt get reset but the other worlds (F8LWild, Nether, Twilight forest) Do get reset :D So it keeps everything fresh :D you can visit our website at www.planetf8l.webs.com our server info is 74.91.125.179, we have ts as well the info is the same 74.91.125.179. We run a dayz and 7 days to die (8man) server as well :D

I have a pvp server, but you have to option to turn off pvp. We also have multiverse installed so you can build your home in F8LSpawn, and it doesnt get reset but the other worlds (F8LWild, Nether, Twilight forest) Do get reset :D So it keeps everything fresh :D you can visit our website at www.planetf8l.webs.com our server info is 74.91.125.179, we have ts as well the info is the same 74.91.125.179. We run a dayz and 7 days to die (8man) server as well :D

Stop spamming your server around. You want players? Make a good server ad and post it in the server section. That's how the rest of us server owners do it.

hay im glad he posted here. thats what i was looking for (sort of) and what i asked. also richs I DONT LIKE PVP I DONT WANT TO PLAY A SERVER THAT YOU CANT TURN IT OFF. pve>pvp

I LIKE TO FULL CAPS RAGE TOO!!! IT'S SO MUCH FUN!! [/sarcasm]

Really, read the rules before you get a probation. You'll thank me later.

I personally don't think what i am doing is wrong, and it is a she :P not he :D i am 31 years old, an if you have an issue with my post take it up with the mods, no need to spam someone elses thread just to talk smack to me :) and people don't always look there, sorry i am active and keep up with peoples post when i get time to. I dont see anything wrong with me offering my server, and i do have a post up in the server section, but i don't want to bump it to get it to the top, im sure i can get into trouble for that, so when i see a post about someone looking i post on it. No harm no foul as far as im concerned.

I personally don't think what i am doing is wrong, and it is a she :P not he :D i am 31 years old, an if you have an issue with my post take it up with the mods, no need to spam someone elses thread just to talk smack to me :) and people don't always look there, sorry i am active and keep up with peoples post when i get time to. I dont see anything wrong with me offering my server, and i do have a post up in the server section, but i don't want to bump it to get it to the top, im sure i can get into trouble for that, so when i see a post about someone looking i post on it. No harm no foul as far as im concerned.

Its still considered spam

For posterity: I just deleted 7 other threads identical to this from the hexxit server section. Low effort server beggars and Sara's advertising spam.

The threads you posted in were in the wrong section anyway. The server section is only for advertising your own server.

If you want to target those users, do it through PM then help us mods by reporting their threads so we can keep the server section clean. That way actual servers have more front page time and users have an easier time looking through it.

There will never be a "looking for server" section because that's just lazy. Never mind the fact it'll be filled with 10,000 "I NEEDZ TEXXIT SRVR NAO!!! IMPORTANTRIGHTAWAY!!!!! NEEDZ MAKE ME ADMIN AND GIF CREATIVE CUZ I H8 RESTRTING!!!" with 7-8 bumps within the first 10 minutes.

More than just a job no moderator would be stupid enough to take on, such a section is an insult to server owners.

It's telling them "No, the fact you are providing a service for free is not enough. You must work to recruite me because I can't be arsed to read through the effort you took to create a server post and see if it fits me."

Or it can be viewed as a place for individuals that don't find a server they like (like me) to find other players that also share ideas on servers to join together and try to form there own server.

i again thank you for your time and input on this matter and would also like to ask to now be left alone and have this thread deleted with out further banter. thank you again.

Or it can be viewed as a place for individuals that don't find a server they like (like me) to find other players that also share ideas on servers to join together and try to form there own server.

i again thank you for your time and input on this matter and would also like to ask to now be left alone and have this thread deleted with out further banter. thank you again.

• No mod sass - We really don't care if you think you're right. We are in charge for a reason.

You're trying to get in the last word and shut the conversation down so no one contests your opinion. That's not how it works here.

Here's how we deal with this. First we point out the flaws in your argument. Then either you continue it in a vain attempt to somehow prove me wrong and get the last word in, or you walk away and this becomes a quickly fading warning to others about how we deal with laziness.

First part done already, your alternate view doesn't change the fact you're still (politely) demanding server owners track you down to use their free service because you can't be arsed to keep looking through their carefully crafted advertisements to find your perfect server.

Now, are you going to continue to try to defend your lazy and entitled, but polite, attitude? Or are you going to let this die so your shame can leave the first page quickly?

The best servers are the gems you need to sift through a hundred tons of sand to find.

There are the server recruitment forums on this site, plus other websites, not to mention the search engines (in general AND specifically minecraft). For an example, I just did a search engine search for a server search engine. From the server search engine, I found 288 listings for PVE Hexxit. Total time out of my extremely busy life: 38 seconds.

Honestly, if you can't take the time to research the appropriate server for your needs, why should any server owner take time out of their busy lives to recruit someone with so little ambition? People who become valuable on servers are the ones who are driven, ambitious, intelligent, etc. etc. etc. The type of people I want playing on my server are the ones who show certain qualities, and those are the people who get promotions/perks/what have you. Respect, willingness to do things for themselves, independence, leadership...I would rather have no players on my server than have to go looking for people who obviously don't want to play on it - if they did, they would have found my advert and applied to join. Simple as that.

At this point I'm just posting because i feel most of you are just enjoying being trolls, if you keep asking me questions and what not I'm going to keep answering. Could have just done the normal thing and deleted my thread when you saw it violated the rules, if some one is "lazy enough" to create a thread like this again do you think they are going to bother to read this one to see it has been made into a "warning to others". Instead this has turned into a silly last word competition fueled by a repeating of the things we already know by one party and the rebuttal/attempt to back out or at least come to some sort of "we hate each other" point of view that seems far from possible at this point could care less about having the last word so much as seeing this site act with some maturity.