*Totaltekkit has switched over to FTB Ultimate*

Totalfury

Totaltekkit is now back!

IP: 173.21.30.85

Tired of those huge servers? You literally have to run and run and run to just remotely get to an area untouched? Those long tutorials and *VP* enhancements if you pay them you get free stuff? Huge spawn buildings that are like mazes? Just as before we do not have any of that stuff here! You spawn and you start, simple as that!

Rules:

1. No Griefing

2. No Hacking/Exploiting

3. Be respectful

4. This is not a PG server, however keep it to good level

5. No asking for admin or asking admins to give you items or in game mechanics I.E. Turning off rain

6. Do not be a bully

7. Do not complain about lag, i CANNOT do anything about it if there is any. *which there shouldn't be but there is always that chance*

8. Don't be annoying...

Banned Mods:

Mystcraft

DD

Server Side Mods:

Essentials

MCPC

Logblocks w/ MySQL

Grief Prevention

Banned Items:

None (: If you abuse it though, i will just ban you.

Remember people, this is a game, the point of this server is to have fun, get to know people and build back the community like we had before!

Want to make this server better? I do accept donations, if you do become interested please ask me in game or on here and we can talk.

To get onto this server you will need to fill out an application.

YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL ENTRIES OR YOU WILL BE DENIED!!

IGN:

What country are you from?

Why TotalTekkit?

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why?

Do you agree to the rules above?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: TheGriffinKing

What country are you from? Canada

Why TotalTekkit? I want to find a stable server that will survive for more than 1 month and doesn't ban everything.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No. I'm a friendly person you can get along with and I'll tell you what my goals are.

Do you agree to the rules above? Yes.

IGN: Bunnyboy40

What country are you from? Australia

Why TotalTekkit?

I simply wish to find a stable multilayer server where everyone is trusted, where not too many items are banned because of immature players, and a server not too large that id need to spend my first couple of hours getting away from the spawn.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why?

No, I prefer to stray in the peaceful-like lifestyle, and not involving myself in any type of illegal action.

Do you agree to the rules above:

Yes

IGN: lilroro9

what country are you from: America

why totalcraft: I have been looking for a whitelist tekkit lite server and I have played tekkit for a long time and just looking for a small tekkit server to make friends survive and just have fun.

you should not find my name in MCbans but if you do it might e because of a person mining and I bumped into his mine and he thought I was griefing or even stealing so he got the owner to ban me but they put me back on after a week or 2

I agree totally with the rules :)

I really hope I am allowed to play on this server I will be dedicated you this server if I am able to get in

IGN: KnuckzNatural

What country are you from? UK

Why TotalTekkit? I want to build in a friendly, grief-free server that has plans on staying for a long time.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope, never been banned I'm too nice :)

Do you agree to the rules above? Of course~

IGN: DrippyDrip

Why TotalTekkit? I want to play on a small tekkit lite white list server to play on with my friend in a nice grief-free enviroment.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope. Iv never been banned from a MC server

Do you agree to the rules above? Of course

IGN: Norwigi

What country are you from? Norway

Why TotalTekkit? Playing on ones own is boring, and I would love to be able to play in an active environment where people are more interested in creating than blowing stuff up.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I had no idea such a list existed, and I've never been banned of any server so I don't see why you would find me there.

Hoping to hear back soon ;-)

IGN: Captain_Dehfect

What country are you from? USA

Why TotalTekkit? Singleplayer is dull, the server I used to play on just reset the map anyways so I figured I might as well look for a server that doesn't ban all the fun things like mining lasers, quarries and turtles

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Hopefully not, although I cannot say for sure. I don't know if I've ever been banned, as I've mostly been server-hopping looking for one that allowed turtles.

IGN: Shrinks23

What country are you from? USA

Why TotalTekkit? Been looking for a nice server this seems like the one.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Not sure, i was banned a while back when i first started minecraft, didnt know what greifing was, however i know now what that is now. XD

IGN: PuddinTime

What Country: USA

Why: I'm just looking for a server to play with some friends.

Would I Find Your Name On MCBANS? If So Why: I'm not that sure. I think awhile ago when i first started i greifed one time because i didn't know what it meant,but now I do. So I won't do that in any other servers.

Do you agree to the rules above: Yes

IGN: PuddinTime

What Country: USA

Why: I'm just looking for a server to play with some friends.

Would I Find Your Name On MCBANS? If So Why: I'm not that sure. I think awhile ago when i first started i greifed one time because i didn't know what it meant,but now I do. So I won't do that in any other servers.

Do you agree to the rules above: Yes

Sorry My IGN is Bellace66 My mistake xD

IGN: Xxavier

What country are you from? United States

Why TotalTekkit? I enjoy small servers and preferably whitelisted ones

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I don't beleive so, may have been banned a long time ago but definetly not in the past year

Do you agree to the rules above? Yes

I would also like my friend whitelisted

IGN: BUILDER097072

What country are you from? Austrailia

Why TotalTekkit? My friend wants to join and I would like to play with hime

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? nope

Do you agree to the rules above? Yes

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons