*Totaltekkit has switched over to FTB Ultimate*

Totalfury

IGN:Gator_Ade

What country are you from?America

Why TotalTekkit? I was looking for a server that doesnt have a lot of slots becuse i dont like huge servers becuse big servers= more griefers and it takes awhile to find a location that hasnt been taken. This looks like a great server and i hope i get White Listed!

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why?In like 2010 when i started minecraft i didnt know what i was doing at the time and i got banned from a server becuse i was breaking someones house, But now im not a noob :)

Do you agree to the rules above? Most Definetly!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Gator_Ade

What country are you from?America

Why TotalTekkit? I was looking for a server that doesnt have a lot of slots becuse i dont like huge servers becuse big servers= more griefers and it takes awhile to find a location that hasnt been taken. This looks like a great server and i hope i get White Listed!

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why?In like 2010 when i started minecraft i didnt know what i was doing at the time and i got banned from a server becuse i was breaking someones house, But now im not a noob :)

Do you agree to the rules above? Most Definetly!

IGN: Tangent_Prophet

What country are you from? USA

Why TotalTekkit? Banned Mystcraft and DD, no nonsense rules.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I think so, many many years ago, for a reason I'm not sure of. I didn't know about it until I attempted to join another server a few month ago.

Do you agree to the rules above? Absolutely

IGN: Skeletom9

What country are you from? 'Murica, the land of cheeseburgers and low self esteem!

Why TotalTekkit? My IRL friend captain_dehfect dragged me here.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope, I'm clean.

Do you agree to the rules above? Indeed!

IGN: p197

Why: I haven't found this kind of server (PvE, GriefPrevention, Small) in a VERY long time.

Would you find my username on MCBans: I've been banned once, for no good reason. I keep my account secure.

Do I agree to the rules: Yes! I've read and agreed to the rules!

Extra information:

I also play Vanilla Minecraft and World of Tanks (WoT). I haven't played alot of Tekkit, but I know much about Vanilla Minecraft.

Thank you for reading this application.

IGN:LethalBoss

What country are you from? Ireland

Why TotalTekkit? i don't like all those massive servers that you have to always watch out for grief it's annoying to work for something for a long time and lose it in minutes so this server sounds alright it's small which usually means a good community :)

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No

Do you agree to the rules above? yes i agree i will follow the rules of your server

IGN:alex3437

What country are you from? Canada

Why TotalTekkit? I'd much rather a whitelisted server, and this looks like the perfect one.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I hope not. If so it would probably be from years ago when I was a stupid kid :P

Do you agree to the rules above? Yes.

IGN:EliC4025

What country are you from? America

Why TotalTekkit? Me and my friend Etan967 are huge tekkit lite fans, and think that this is a totaly EPIC server.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? You would not find my name there because I am very responsible and never grief or disrespect the staff in any way.

Do you agree to the rules above? I think those are extremely fair rules and I will gladly comply with everything they say.

IGN: Rfcoke

Why TotalTekkit? My friend LethalBoss plays here and invited me to join him.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No, I have never been banned.

Do you agree to the rules above? I agree

IGN: Generalbacklash and Rockagie

What country are you from? Both from US.

Why TotalTekkit? My wife and I are looking for a quiet place to play tekkit lite, normally on Tuesdays when WoW is down for maintenance. Tried hosting a server on my computer but windows 8 is a terrible train wreck when it comes to hosting I see.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope.

Do you agree to the rules above? Yep.

IGN: ajjanosi

Why?: I enjoy tekkit, but not the lag that big servers bring with it, and also the people on big servers like that are mean, I'd rather play on a smaller server with not many people, who are nice.

Would you find my name on MCBANS? If so why?: Well, when I was a young Minecraft player I was kind f mean so there may be a few, but Im much more mature now, I even administrate my own server from time to time so i know about the stress of griefing and stupid people.

Do I agree with the above rules?: Of course!

IGN: Queen_hamley

Why TotalTekkit? Rfcoke and Lethalboss reccomended me to play here and said it was fun so I sorta want to play with them.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No you will not.

Do you agree to the rules above? Yes.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons