plz help me

cuddlycreeper

ok so i try to log in big dig and it looks like it is loading and it stoped and so i waited for allmost a hour and it wouldnt show up than i was gone another hour and it still didnt work i know somthing is up in the files but i deleated and tryed to reinstall but it didnt work i checked my things but i have 5 gbs of ram for use on the launcher and i turned on console but it says this:

Analytics Response [installModpack]: 200

Starting download of http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/version/1.5.2/1.5.2.json, with 3 tries remaining

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\cuddlycreeper123\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\bigdig\bin\natives\OpenAL64.dll (The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)

at net.technicpack.launchercore.util.ZipUtils.unzipEntry(ZipUtils.java:101)

at net.technicpack.launchercore.util.ZipUtils.unzipFile(ZipUtils.java:150)

at net.technicpack.launchercore.install.ModpackInstaller.installLibrary(ModpackInstaller.java:230)

at net.technicpack.launchercore.install.ModpackInstaller.installVersionLibs(ModpackInstaller.java:202)

at net.technicpack.launchercore.install.ModpackInstaller.installPack(ModpackInstaller.java:81)

at org.spoutcraft.launcher.InstallThread.run(InstallThread.java:56)

Maximum usable memory detected: 5941 mb

(i have a valuble world and in 1 day i made a quarry and power armor and i have all kinds of stuff i dont wanna have to do again)

• 4 months later...

I believe if you go to: 

C:UsersusernameAppDataRoaming.technicbigdigsaves

and copy all worlds to a new file, you can safely reinstall the technic launcher then put the saves back in, then you would be good to go. Do NOT take my word for it, so look up on google how to backup minecraft/technic files.

Hope I could help!