[0.6.5]Industrial Adventure[PvE][15slots][Whitelist][No mods removed][Small][Few items removed]

Opiumworst

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Me and my friend have been playing on this server for some time now, and now it's getting boring, just with us two playng. So we are opening our server for other people to join us. If you want to join us, please leave your name and age below.

If you want, you can add me on Skype to contact me: stan.vennix

Items removed:

- Canvas Bag (duping ofc)

- Dimensional Anchor

- World Anchor

- Chunk Loader

- Mining laser

Plugins:

Griefprevention

Essentials

mcMMO

Our IP: 5.255.85.204:25905

Regards,

Smith_a_Cat & Opiumworst

Fsfarmer11

Have been one of the top inventors in minecraft/technic/tekkit/modpacks for a while, would love it if someone on this server could do some youtube videos of my creations, as I am unable to do that at this time. :)

(also stevescarts expert)

LucentFox Age: 33 Just looking to join with awesome people to create a fun and engaging world on a slightly smaller scale.

Added :)

Fsfarmer11

Have been one of the top inventors in minecraft/technic/tekkit/modpacks for a while, would love it if someone on this server could do some youtube videos of my creations, as I am unable to do that at this time. :)

(also stevescarts expert)

As far as I know now, the server doesn't restart randomly anymore! Woohoo!

In game name: agent5551

I make nuclear reactors and stuff and have an idea for a teleporter system using using ender chests.

I just want to join a server that's safe to leave without someone sabotaging your reactor and turning your nice new house into a crater.

In game name: agent5551

I make nuclear reactors and stuff and have an idea for a teleporter system using using ender chests.

I just want to join a server that's safe to leave without someone sabotaging your reactor and turning your nice new house into a crater.

This server stinks. No joke. I got on there for about 5 minutes. A red colored guy invited me to join him, I did. He was showing me around his "old place", and I was just clicking on stuff, seeing what worked and what didn't (i didn't have perms in his old place), and i got two stacks of basalt bricks (he had tons in a barrel), i was like huh, that's weird, then i was checking out his machines, saw a ME drive, managed to open it grabbed disks, so that wasn't safe too. Anyway, he stops me, says why did u take bricks? im like, well, I just did (never experienced someone who was mad at someone for taking basalt bricks, and I was gonna give them back if he asked, of coarse. Also, i was gonna put the ME drives back as soon as i had looked around, (this is standard practice, partly because I did a ton of voltz warfare, and partly because I work in cyber-security, and its just standard practice to do a quick attack on a system and see if it works or not, and as its a new server, I wanted to see what worked and what didn't, and let him know if he didn't. Anyway, I was laughing some, because he was being very quiet (and a bit weird) about this: i am pretty much always cheerful, but he didn't seem to think that was normal. When I told him i worked in cyber-security, he was like make a "joke" like that and your out. So I told him, ask me something. He said, "How do you do a mysqll infection?". Now, at this point, i was laughing, because I don't know where he pulled this out of: I haven't heard anything about it. Now, I explained to him, first of all, after I looked, this had to do with a website being compromised to download onto a computer, and as I clearly explained to him, I deal with the COMPUTER side of things: securing up computers against things that try to get in. But if someone goes and clicks on a button that downloads a virus, aside form anti-virus software, there isn't much I can do, so I don't deal with that. At this point, he called me a liar, insulted me, and then perm-banned me.

In 5 minutes.

On any other server I have been on, what I did would have been fine, and in some cases even looked well upon, considering I am a inventor on minecraft, and explained to him that I work in cyber-security. On this server: 5 minutes, then perm banned. Not even given time for a full explanation.

I'm not sure if the guy who was there and banned me was the guy who let me on: I sure hope not. I hope for your sake it was an admin you can demote. If it isn't... just don't join this server. Seriously: There are much better ones out there.

Let me explain how this happened in my eyes.

First, you join our server, we all welcome you, we give you trust that you won't just screw up. First thing you do is starting to steal from the barrels, then take the drives from my storage system, probably trying to either steal my stuff or ruin the system. Maybe even both. Then you start telling us that you are working in cyber security, but don't even know what a MySQL injection is.

I'm sorry, but almost everyone that has a job with computers, ESPECIALLY cybersecurity people should know the basic MySQL injection. Even if it's not your field, you should know it. I fix software problems for people on a daily base, and even I know it. I'm sorry, but in my eyes you're just lying to me. I don't care too much about the first two points, it might have been on accident, but when you're starting to lie to me, I'm done with you. And then you also post in my topic that my server stinks because you get banned for lying to the server owner? I'm sorry, but please, grow some balls.