My 1.2.5 modpack goes vanilla!

Pixcodelix

Ever since the launcher update my modpack stopped working, when they claimed to solve this problem, it started to work but it didn't loaded the mods and displayed vanilla minecraft 1.2.5 the downloaded files in the bin and the cache both contain the modded minecraft file (I am only using regular modloader and risugami modloader) but they still dont display a modded 1.2.5 but the vanilla 1.2.5 HELP ME PLEASE THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN GOING FOR FAR TOO LONG AND MY DOWNLOADERS ARE DISAPPOINTED!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, your modpack does NOT have a modpack.jar, it has a moded Minecraft.jar.

that is bad. you put ALL jar mods into the modpack.jar, as the Minecraft.jar is over righten with a default one every time the modpack is launched.

{EDIT}

if you rename the Minecraft.jar you put in your modpack's download to modpack.jar it works fine. so, do that.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks dude!

ok, your modpack does NOT have a modpack.jar, it has a moded Minecraft.jar.

that is bad. you put ALL jar mods into the modpack.jar, as the Minecraft.jar is over righten with a default one every time the modpack is launched.

{EDIT}

if you rename the Minecraft.jar you put in your modpack's download to modpack.jar it works fine. so, do that.

Funny, but now seriously talking if you post something in a post asking for help that is not helping the MAIN purpose of it DONT post.DONT

I was being helpful. I would consider tips on how to keep your modpack legal very helpful.

Not that this isn't some attention-seeking modder's egotistical 'legal' issue, you violated the Mojang EULA. I believe Mojang would be within their rights to literally ban you from Minecraft, if they saw fit.

Oh, by the way, I showed my mom what you said. She was very dissapointed.

Funny, but now seriously talking if you post something in a post asking for help that is not helping the MAIN purpose of it DONT post.DONT

I don't think you quite grasped the subtle sarcasm of Valkon's warning to you.

This is not x-box live, nor is it your gradeschool playground, 4chan, or any other physical or virtual gathering place where "your mom" is valid conversation. You are not surrounded by your family who will tolerate you, nor your peers who all think cussing someone out is a fun way to exert dominance over someone else and make them obey you.

You are alone on an internet forum full of people smarter and older than you who will not put up with your whiny shit.

dwwojcik's comment was on topic, factually correct, and was an attempt to save you being banned from the website completely for facilitating piracy.

Though with your response it makes me believe you're using a hacked launcher to play platform packs on pirated minecraft.

iv got the same issue. iv been over my pack a couple times now and every thing seems ok. all my mods are 1.6.4 and so is my minecraft. idk take a look if you want.

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/ntg-mod.175679

its because what ever the hell you put into the modpack.jar was NOT forge.

http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.6.4-9.11.1.965/forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965-universal.jar

dat is the forge you want.

just rename it modpack.jar and put it in your modpack's bin folder.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think you quite grasped the subtle sarcasm of Valkon's warning to you.

This is not x-box live, nor is it your gradeschool playground, 4chan, or any other physical or virtual gathering place where "your mom" is valid conversation. You are not surrounded by your family who will tolerate you, nor your peers who all think cussing someone out is a fun way to exert dominance over someone else and make them obey you.

You are alone on an internet forum full of people smarter and older than you who will not put up with your whiny shit.

dwwojcik's comment was on topic, factually correct, and was an attempt to save you being banned from the website completely for facilitating piracy.

Though with your response it makes me believe you're using a hacked launcher to play platform packs on pirated minecraft.

I would love to be smart enough to know how to use a hacked launcher for technic but I was not smart enough to do that back when minecraft was about 6 dlls, I correctly validated this users intentions and I made a joke, you have to understand that it is very very annoying when you are looking for an answer and all you get is a tip that you already knew about in the first place. You are no one to tell me that "your mom" is not a valid conversation. I can't get banned from mojang since I am not giving away my username nor my e-mail for them to identify me in any case;also, how could I not be tolerated in the internet?what is he going to do? complain in a response? You are 33 years old, I am no one to tell you what you have to do but I suggest you to deal with it.

I was being helpful. I would consider tips on how to keep your modpack legal very helpful.

Not that this isn't some attention-seeking modder's egotistical 'legal' issue, you violated the Mojang EULA. I believe Mojang would be within their rights to literally ban you from Minecraft, if they saw fit.

Oh, by the way, I showed my mom what you said. She was very dissapointed.

As an english learner I cant detect sarcasm in text, I will assume this is literal and point out that I dont care.

I was pointing out an... error, as it were, in your post. Not the only one, but one of the more significant. Allow me to make what I was trying to say more obvious.

I would love to be smart enough to know how to use a hacked launcher for technic but I was not smart enough to do that back when minecraft was about 6 dlls

Nobody accused you of using a hacked launcher. What you did do, however, was make an unnecessarily hostile and poorly constructed "comeback" when you were told that including the minecraft.jar file in your modpack violates the Minecraft EULA.

I correctly validated this users intentions and I made a joke, you have to understand that it is very very annoying when you are looking for an answer and all you get is a tip that you already knew about in the first place.

I'm not sure what you're referring to by validation, but even if you did in fact know that it was illegal to redistribute the minecraft.jar file, you were still doing it. So, either you did it without knowing or you were doing it despite knowing it was illegal.

You are no one to tell me that "your mom" is not a valid conversation.

The main thing. Neowulf is a moderator, and I am as well. We are literally the people who can tell you, and enforce, what is and isn't valid conversation on these webforums.

I can't get banned from mojang since I am not giving away my username nor my e-mail for them to identify me in any case;

I believe Neowulf was referring to banning you from these webforums. Which he has the power to do. So, yeah.

also, how could I not be tolerated in the internet?

By people not tolerating you, obviously.

what is he going to do? complain in a response?

He could ban you if he so desired.

You are 33 years old, I am no one to tell you what you have to do but I suggest you to deal with it.

Methinks "Deal with it" falls under the same category of not being valid conversation as "Your mom" does.

I was pointing out an... error, as it were, in your post. Not the only one, but one of the more significant. Allow me to make what I was trying to say more obvious.

Nobody accused you of using a hacked launcher. What you did do, however, was make an unnecessarily hostile and poorly constructed "comeback" when you were told that including the minecraft.jar file in your modpack violates the Minecraft EULA.

I'm not sure what you're referring to by validation, but even if you did in fact know that it was illegal to redistribute the minecraft.jar file, you were still doing it. So, either you did it without knowing or you were doing it despite knowing it was illegal.

The main thing. Neowulf is a moderator, and I am as well. We are literally the people who can tell you, and enforce, what is and isn't valid conversation on these webforums.

I believe Neowulf was referring to banning you from these webforums. Which he has the power to do. So, yeah.

By people not tolerating you, obviously.

He could ban you if he so desired.

Methinks "Deal with it" falls under the same category of not being valid conversation as "Your mom" does.

He was telling me that I used a craked minecraft launcher. If he banned me I could just enter with another account and you could never tell. I wasnt trying to make a comeback just trying to give a vague response to a vague answer.By validation I refered to imply that I had no problem with that vague answer I got. I suggest we end this useless argument as people with similar errors will be satisfied by the first posts and there is clearly a big misunderstanding due to language issues. Spanish is a complex language that cant be connected with the same humor as you British/Americans do and appear to consider immature.

Did you guys just label my post as 10/10 comeback. Very clever, would read again? stop thinking it was a comeback, what am I even coming back from? Funny annotation though but come on!

Ooh, it begins. I can hear the drumming of the whalebox, summoning one of their own. The hour is at hand, my friends.

So it does. However this guy seems to be unaware of his impending fate. I shall pray to the God of KJ to deliver unto us his judgement of the one known as 'Pixcodelix', whose endless rulebreaking, appalling yet humorous grammar and simply hilarious inability to accept his own failure marks him as a worthy sacrifice.