My 1.2.5 modpack goes vanilla!

Pixcodelix

• Moderators

If he banned me I could just enter with another account and you could never tell.

Everyone who logs in on any website on the internet leaves his IP address footprint. That IP address is what gets blocked from this forum if the moderators bans you. You can make a million accounts which wont even matter. If the IP address you use gets blocked, you can't ever log in and post comments here.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, it begins. I can hear the drumming of the whalebox, summoning one of their own. The hour is at hand, my friends.

So it does. However this guy seems to be unaware of his impending fate. I shall pray to the God of KJ to deliver unto us his judgement of the one known as 'Pixcodelix', whose endless rulebreaking, appalling yet humorous grammar and simply hilarious inability to accept his own failure marks him as a worthy sacrifice.

Stop acting like 10 year olds gawking at a schoolyard fight.

If you so desperately want to keep tabs on the thread you can just hit the "Watch Thread" link below the search field.

He was telling me that I used a craked minecraft launcher. If he banned me I could just enter with another account and you could never tell. I wasnt trying to make a comeback just trying to give a vague response to a vague answer.By validation I refered to imply that I had no problem with that vague answer I got. I suggest we end this useless argument as people with similar errors will be satisfied by the first posts and there is clearly a big misunderstanding due to language issues. Spanish is a complex language that cant be connected with the same humor as you British/Americans do and appear to consider immature.

1: No, I said your aggressive response to the idea of you serving out the official game files (AKA, piracy) was similar to how cracked launchers users react when called on it.

2: What's the weather like around Tijuana?

Protip: As Munaus explained, we do have IP information and can ban you completely.

3: Attempting to pull the language barrier card doesn't work when you've already proven your grasp on the english language with your attack at dwwojcik.

Did you guys just label my post as 10/10 comeback. Very clever, would read again? stop thinking it was a comeback, what am I even coming back from? Funny annotation though but come on!

4: That label is a warning Valkon gave you on Dec 18 and has been there the entire time. Which you already know since the warning includes a personal message sent to you telling you

Your action in this message (My 1.2.5 modpack goes vanilla!) was dumb. You get a point! Grats! Enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Geez Neo, I just like poking things to check if they are still living. Then again, I can see what that might of looked like..... Apologies, this guy just seems to get on my nerves a bit too much. Point taken.

Quickest way to kill any chance of a thread progressing to whalebox quality is to chant "whalebox!" at it.

Goo

Everyone who logs in on any website on the internet leaves his IP address footprint. That IP address is what gets blocked from this forum if the moderators bans you. You can make a million accounts which wont even matter. If the IP address you use gets blocked, you can't ever log in and post comments here.

Good luck with that I can go to my other house.

Stop acting like 10 year olds gawking at a schoolyard fight.

If you so desperately want to keep tabs on the thread you can just hit the "Watch Thread" link below the search field.

1: No, I said your aggressive response to the idea of you serving out the official game files (AKA, piracy) was similar to how cracked launchers users react when called on it.

2: What's the weather like around Tijuana?

Protip: As Munaus explained, we do have IP information and can ban you completely.

3: Attempting to pull the language barrier card doesn't work when you've already proven your grasp on the english language with your attack at dwwojcik.

4: That label is a warning Valkon gave you on Dec 18 and has been there the entire time. Which you already know since the warning includes a personal message sent to you telling you

1. Same thing

2. Cloudy, I am not in Tijuana right now! thank God I made my account on Tj and not in this house i am in now.

3. Its a reminder you fool.

4.I believe it was edited and I didnt see it before.

You are making a lot out of insignificant things.

Not really, no.

4.I believe it was edited and I didnt see it before.

It wasn't edited in. I could give you another public warning to prove it if you'd like.

You could not tell its me!

Look at these eyes. Look at them.

4xv3OOF.png

Do these look like the eyes that can't tell?

(Hint: The answer is no)

1. Same thing

2. Cloudy, I am not in Tijuana right now! thank God I made my account on Tj and not in this house i am in now.

3. Its a reminder you fool.

1: Not really. It's the difference between an idle thought and an outright accusation. If I felt certain you were using a cracked launcher I'd have just banned you for piracy and ended this thread.

2: Yes, because san diego is so far away... IP records are kept for both account creation and post creation. And yours recorded telnor.net and cox cable's san diego network.

3: No, it's an excuse. One that doesn't fly here.

1: Not really. It's the difference between an idle thought and an outright accusation. If I felt certain you were using a cracked launcher I'd have just banned you for piracy and ended this thread.

2: Yes, because san diego is so far away... IP records are kept for both account creation and post creation. And yours recorded telnor.net and cox cable's san diego network.

3: No, it's an excuse. One that doesn't fly here.

1. Then take it as a disclaimer

2. I still have a 3rd spot :P I havent logged on from there.Besides, there is an internet down the street, face it IP ban should not even be an option its stupid; I am not in San Diego?

3. It does, try to translate your tone into German I bet you will get picked on like me.

Notice your new avatar? That took me 7 clicks. An IP ban takes 3.

You are not the first little kid who thought he was above the rules and could ignore a banning by changing IPs. Atleast the last guy had enough skill to actually hide himself across the world, you just have other houses to get banned from.

Since you continue to act as if "your mom is ilegal you incredibly unhelpful cunt" was a perfectly rational response to dwwojcik you get to be my first kellering of the new year. Congratulations.

If you continue acting like this you'll see first hand just how pointless it is to try evading a ban around here.

Notice your new avatar? That took me 7 clicks. An IP ban takes 3.

You are not the first little kid who thought he was above the rules and could ignore a banning by changing IPs. Atleast the last guy had enough skill to actually hide himself across the world, you just have other houses to get banned from.

Since you continue to act as if "your mom is ilegal you incredibly unhelpful cunt" was a perfectly rational response to dwwojcik you get to be my first kellering of the new year. Congratulations.

If you continue acting like this you'll see first hand just how pointless it is to try evading a ban around here.

I saw you watching this post for over 6 minutes and this is what you come up with, impressive immatureness from you.You expect me to hide my IP? Why? I wasnt evading my ban I was taking off me 3 bullies that wont stop posting. You are making a big deal out of 8 words. Erase everything but the first couple posts and you get a helpful one. Keep these and see how butthurt a moderator can get (:

No, I only have the mere blue name of a lowly Forum Moderator.

Such humility from one with such power.

Does this guy really think it's fine that it's so easy to know where he is? Personally, I find it unnerving that it's so easy to be traced.

• Moderators

2. I still have a 3rd spot :P I havent logged on from there.Besides, there is an internet down the street, face it IP ban should not even be an option its stupid; I am not in San Diego?

It's incredible how dense you are... Did you even read my post? Websites don't ban accounts, they ban the IP address. That means that any person who wants to log in with said IP address can't get inside this forum to ask for help. Meaning that your friends who naively gave you their IP address to use can't use it anymore if you continue with your stupidity.

The whois gives a gps area something like 50 miles wide. And since that means something like a million people in that area, I don't feel too bad announcing it.

If he had been in bumfuk nowhere I would have made it more vague.

Would never give out the actual IP info. As much as this guy think's he's the victim here instead of the instigator, I have no desire to make him an actual victim.

It's incredible how dense you are... Did you even read my post? Websites don't ban accounts, they ban the IP address. That means that any person who wants to log in with said IP address can't get inside this forum to ask for help. Meaning that your friends who naively gave you their IP address to use can't use it anymore if you continue with your stupidity.

Not if I enter with a new account, you could not tel its me to ban me .-.