My 1.2.5 modpack goes vanilla!

Pixcodelix

Oh dear God please save me from idiots! Your computer identifies itself to these forums using an IP address. This address is what is banned. If you make a new account and then try to connect to the forums, your computer still uses the same IP address. The forums recognize that this IP address was banned, and thus your new account is also banned.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not if I enter with a new account, you could not tel its me to ban me .-.

I'm just going to go ahead and quote myself from earlier in this thread.

Look at these eyes. Look at them.

4xv3OOF.png

Do these look like the eyes that can't tell?

(Hint: The answer is no)

Oh, and also this.

You really don't learn, do you?

What are you trying to prove now, aside from the fact that you clearly fail to understand how the internet and forums work? Valkon and neowulf have basically refuted every point you've made, and you just keep saying the same thing over and over again. I love a good debate, but this is just getting disappointing.

Try reading a few articles on how the Internet and network protocols work, then get back to us.

Oh dear God please save me from idiots! Your computer identifies itself to these forums using an IP address. This address is what is banned. If you make a new account and then try to connect to the forums, your computer still uses the same IP address. The forums recognize that this IP address was banned, and thus your new account is also banned.

Connect from another location like a cafe internet with another account. That is what I meant.

Well, if you want to go all the way to the cafe every single time you want to post, then that's up to you.

You again! well this post is already done for I mean that if I ever would need to use the forums again. Me being banned I can only not respond but I can see so I could keep up to my essential needs if I requested help!

What are you trying to prove now, aside from the fact that you clearly fail to understand how the internet and forums work? Valkon and neowulf have basically refuted every point you've made, and you just keep saying the same thing over and over again. I love a good debate, but this is just getting disappointing.

Try reading a few articles on how the Internet and network protocols work, then get back to us.

WHY ARENT YOU A MODERATOR YET? You post on every post I see, your posts are helpful,your responses are always polite, why arent you a moderator and all these egosentrical people are?

btw their "refutes" are as valid as a donut and not legit at all since I am always able to counter maybe not as efficiently as I wished but I do what I can.

I'd like to take a moment to go back to the roots of the majority of this thread.

You are trying to argue that "your mom is ilegal you unhelpful cunt" is legitimate conversation.

Please read that a couple of times and then try to tell me you are the one in the right here.

Actually, perhaps an analogy would help. Let's say you and your old man go out to the local Country Club for a fine night of sportsmanship and such. You try to obtain yourself an alcoholic beverage, and upon being noticed, someone takes away the bottle and helpfully alerts you that drinking the beverage you have selected is illegal (at least until you are older). You then respond to this fine fellow with the phrase, "Your mom is ilegal you unhelpful cunt".

Do you think this will go over well?

I'd like to take a moment to go back to the roots of the majority of this thread.

You are trying to argue that "your mom is ilegal you unhelpful cunt" is legitimate conversation.

Please read that a couple of times and then try to tell me you are the one in the right here.

Actually, perhaps an analogy would help. Let's say you and your old man go out to the local Country Club for a fine night of sportsmanship and such. You try to obtain yourself an alcoholic beverage, and upon being noticed, someone takes away the bottle and helpfully alerts you that drinking the beverage you have selected is illegal (at least until you are older). You then respond to this fine fellow with the phrase, "Your mom is ilegal you unhelpful cunt".

Do you think this will go over well?

Probably acceptable in a random fictional video but you are implying that I took the bottle or that I attempted to do piracy.

• Moderators

Makes sence to me

I

How does it make sense to you to tell a waiter on a bar that "your mum is ilegal you unhelpful cunt".

I highlighted the words just in case you missed it. Read it out aloud until it sinks in that void inside your head.

You are saying this is acceptable to comment to someone.

It "makes sense" to you, but you're making the wrong sense out of it.

The analogy wasn't about you, it wasn't about the country club, it wasn't about the drink being illegal, it wasn't about the guy who told you it was illegal, it wasn't even about the drink at all. It was about the way you responded. That is to say, "your mom is ilegal you unhelpful cunt" is not a valid response to anything on the Technic Forums.

Though perhaps I shouldn't have tried to do something that requires too much thinking. I'll go back to responding to quoted portions.

WHY ARENT YOU A MODERATOR YET? You post on every post I see, your posts are helpful,your responses are always polite, why arent you a moderator and all these egosentrical people are?

If we made every active, helpful, polite person a moderator, we'd have too many moderators.

As for why I'm a moderator, let me remember what my qualifications were listed as at the time... Ah, yes. "Smart guy, good sense of humor, knows the rules well," that sort of thing.

Remember, the moderators aren't here to serve you. We're here to enforce the rules.

btw their "refutes" are as valid as a donut and not legit at all since I am always able to counter maybe not as efficiently as I wished but I do what I can.

Anyone can counter anything. I could counter everything you say with "Potato". I could also counter it with "Your mom is <insert thing you said but misspelled> you unhelpful cunt". Neither of those are valid ways to respond to anything.

How does it make sense to you to tell a waiter on a bar that "your mum is ilegal you unhelpful cunt".

I highlighted the words just in case you missed it. Read it out aloud until it sinks in that void inside your head.

You are saying this is acceptable to comment to someone.

NO! I was talking about the other post I made after!

It "makes sense" to you, but you're making the wrong sense out of it.

The analogy wasn't about you, it wasn't about the country club, it wasn't about the drink being illegal, it wasn't about the guy who told you it was illegal, it wasn't even about the drink at all. It was about the way you responded. That is to say, "your mom is ilegal you unhelpful cunt" is not a valid response to anything on the Technic Forums.

Though perhaps I shouldn't have tried to do something that requires too much thinking. I'll go back to responding to quoted portions.

If we made every active, helpful, polite person a moderator, we'd have too many moderators.

As for why I'm a moderator, let me remember what my qualifications were listed as at the time... Ah, yes. "Smart guy, good sense of humor, knows the rules well," that sort of thing.

Remember, the moderators aren't here to serve you. We're here to enforce the rules.

Anyone can counter anything. I could counter everything you say with "Potato". I could also counter it with "Your mom is <insert thing you said but misspelled> you unhelpful cunt". Neither of those are valid ways to respond to anything.

"good sense of humor"

your analogy was representing a similar case that was not similar at all

Am I really going to have to break apart the analogy? Really. Alright. Here we go, I got nothing better to do at the moment.

The Country Club is the Technic Forums.

Your Old Man is not important. That's just an excuse for you to be going to a Country Club at such a young age (in this analogy, that is. Your age in real life is irrelevant and frankly I don't care).

You are you. Big shocker, I know.

The Alcoholic Beverage is the minecraft.jar file, which you included in your pack.

The Fine and Helpful Fellow warning you about the illegality of the Alcoholic Beverage at your age is dwwojcik warning you about the illegality of including the minecraft.jar file in your pack.

Is it becoming more clear now? In any case, I don't know what my sense of humor has to do with my ability to create analogies. Creating, analyzing, and accurately interpreting analogies usually falls under literary skills rather than comical ability.

You dont say, you guys are just here to bother people its been 3 pages since this post stopped being useful over 1 sentence! I dont even know how to make quotes

You really don't learn, do you?

Am I really going to have to break apart the analogy? Really. Alright. Here we go, I got nothing better to do at the moment.

Your Old Man is not important. That's just an excuse for you to be going to a Country Club at such a young age (in this analogy, that is. Your age in real life is irrelevant and frankly I don't care).

The Alcoholic Beverage is the minecraft.jar file, which you included in your pack.

The Fine and Helpful Fellow warning you about the illegality of the Alcoholic Beverage at your age is dwwojcik warning you about the illegality of including the minecraft.jar file in your pack.

Is it becoming more clear now? In any case, I don't know what my sense of humor has to do with my ability to create analogies. Creating, analyzing, and accurately interpreting analogies usually falls under literary skills rather than comical ability.

YES I get it but I am pointing out that you are saying that I took the alcoholic beverage in the first place! I never did! It is like if I was just sitting there and the guy just comes out of nowhere to say that drinking at minor ages is illegal.

Learn what? stop expecting me to know what you are thinking!

YES I get it but I am pointing out that you are saying that I took the alcoholic beverage in the first place! I never did! It is like if I was just sitting there and the guy just comes out of nowhere to say that drinking at minor ages is illegal.
Your pack contained a minecraft.jar file. Generally, when people do this, that means they're including Mojang's actual game files. That's illegal. dwwojcik took note of that, and helpfully reminded you of this.

Now, it may have turned out that it wasn't actually the game files and you just named it minecraft.jar, but in any case, your response was unnecessary, hostile, and, worst of all, rude. Shameful display.

Learn what? stop expecting me to know what you are thinking!

Everything you should learn is already in this thread.

(Hint: It probably means you're not paying attention to what we're actually saying!)

Your pack contained a minecraft.jar file. Generally, when people do this, that means they're including Mojang's actual game files. That's illegal. dwwojcik took note of that, and helpfully reminded you of this.

Now, it may have turned out that it wasn't actually the game files and you just named it minecraft.jar, but in any case, your response was unnecessary, hostile, and, worst of all, rude. Shameful display.

Everything you should learn is already in this thread.

(Hint: It probably means you're not paying attention to what we're actually saying!)

I thought you had good sense of humor,you cant laugh at an overused and awkward joke?or as Neo said you wont "tolerate" it? Be more open to jokes I cant wait to see other posts and see countles your mom jokes and you guys not even caring why care about this one?

"Your mom" is among the lowest form of humor, writhing in the pits of sorrow with the memes and the "that's what she said" jokes. It is not worthy of even the slightest chuckle.

Maybe but, its humor. Insult humor exists and there is no rule against it. Be respectful does not even fall for this because it was a joke and you mods cant take it only because you guys dont like overused jokes. Neo said people wont "tolerate" this but what do you expect from a community open to EVERYONE in the internet?