[0.6.5]Thrill techno gamers[Pvp/Pve][20 slots][Greylist][essentials][Good Staff][mostly 24/7]

matt salter

server ip = 120.151.19.128

server rules =

1. no killing anyone that doesn't have iron+ Armour

2. no spawn killing

3. must declare in chat that they are under attack(eg. eggman is under attack by poopyman)

4. dont beg for items from admins aswell as op

5. no killing people if they are not in iron+ armour and dont have a weapon or dont attack you first

6. no griefing

7. NO RAIDING

I always wanted a tekkit server but never knew how to port forward it but then i founf out and ive been playing on it ever since

the expected uptime of the server will be 24/7

the current people on the server are not many but they are really nice apart from a few who have been punished but other than that theres a pretty good community and if you ask for an item someone will most likely give it to you

there is a teamspeak server aswell : 120.151.19.128

i expect you to be on this server when you are on the tekkit server but you dont have to

greylist application to be admin / mod

IGN:

What do you want to be:

Why do you want to be a (admin/mod)(need to apply for mod first):

Do you have any experiance as a mod/staff on other server:

Are you a Good builder:

if so add some photos of your builds!

i am looking for a spawn designer aswell as a server helper to help get plugins wroking as everytime i try to get it to work the server lags like crazy event though i have alot of ram

due to a command mishap i have taken a while to fix alot of errors and mistaked but i would like to thank douglas2000 for helping build a spawn(good enough) and other players who might become staff if they reply on here and if you are wondering when you die all your stuff does get dropped as this is a pvp server but if you are upgraded to a FullMember you have the option of having a deathchest to be placed where you die with all you inventory in it that only you can access

IGN: SuperFartBox24

what do you want to be: mod/builder/admin

do you have experience on other servers: yes admin on a server that closed down and mod on a server that moved, it was called creeperpower.net

are you a good builder: yes I am a good builder, built multiple cities for creeperpower.net

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Peanutpeanut3

What do you want to be:Mod and Bulider

Why do you want to be a (admin/mod)(need to apply for mod first):I enjoy helping others its just my thing

Do you have any experiance as a mod/staff on other server:No I do know I am very helpful person I will stop doing what I'm doing to assist a member.

Are you a Good builder: I think I am a decent builder I like creating new stuff especially designing sides on buildings

if so add some photos of your builds! I sadly dont have images of my latest or past creation. I am working on building a factory on the server I play one.