Tekkit Classic 3.1.2 Server looking for staff

Garry

Hey there, my name is Garry. As you may have guessed, We are looking for staff.

This is a Tekkit Classic 3.1.2 Server.

Admins: (2 to 4)

Mods: (2 to 4)

Builders: (2-5)

The server have just started and i am looking for a small team to help me get it going.

Application:

What Rank:

IGN:

Reason for wanting this position:

Experience:

Contact info:

What you can bring:

IGN: XxConnor-14xX

Reason for wanting this position: i like building

Experience: i have built a lot of city's and helped in servers

Contact info: i have facebook: connor opensahaw

What you can bring i can help build a lot of things and i play mincraft most of the day

Are you applying for builder?

Just came on the server to talk so I hope you can make a choice there xD

What Rank: Admin/Mod

IGN: BlackTonic

Reason for wanting this position: Be happy to help out, as it's been a while since I've started a server from scratch.

Experience: Many years of happy playing hours. Big love of Tekkit Classic.

Contact info: Ask for some in Private message. Happy to add via Facebook or any other media. Also I'm UK based so on for certain flexible hours.

What you can bring: I've a few friends who are wanting to start a new server that I'll bring as general members. I'm intelligent enough with Tekkit systems and being a mod in the past.

What Rank: Whichever you see fit.

IGN: v0idkill

Reason for wanting this position: I have lots of free time to spend on the game, and I love managing users.

Experience: I've been minecrafting for years.. playing on Modpacks for about a year. Mostly Tekkit main. I've run my own servers here and there for my IRL friends and such.. I'm a technical support / web master professionally so I'm good with user support and patient.

Contact info: SKYPE: v0idkill, EMAIL: [email protected]

What you can bring: Support experience, constant happy/patient attitude, mass creativity and neatness. I'm a bid OCD about how I build in MC... I build pretty.

I'd shoot for Admin if I had the choice.

Thanks!

What Rank: Admin, Or Mod

IGN: SpartaD33

Reason for wanting this position: My Old Tekkit Classic server (where I was a admin) shutdown, because the owner had some problems. I love Tekkit, and am looking for a fun, new server. I also love being staff and helping others.

Experience: I have a ton of Tekkit Classic experience. I can help people build/setup anything, which really helps. I have been staff on 6 different servers. (1 Head Admin 2 Admin 3 Mod)

Contact info: Skype: SpartaD333 Email: [email protected]

What you can bring:I can bring a lot to the server. I am active, helpful, and know my way around Tekkit pretty well. I am on 4+ hours each day. I love assisting people, and love that satisfaction you get when you are helpful. I have already mentioned my large Tekkit experience.

What Rank: Admin, Or Mod

IGN: SpartaD33

Reason for wanting this position: My Old Tekkit Classic server (where I was a admin) shutdown, because the owner had some problems. I love Tekkit, and am looking for a fun, new server. I also love being staff and helping others.

Experience: I have a ton of Tekkit Classic experience. I can help people build/setup anything, which really helps. I have been staff on 6 different servers. (1 Head Admin 2 Admin 3 Mod)

Contact info: Skype: SpartaD333 Email: [email protected]

What you can bring:I can bring a lot to the server. I am active, helpful, and know my way around Tekkit pretty well. I am on 4+ hours each day. I love assisting people, and love that satisfaction you get when you are helpful. I have already mentioned my large Tekkit experience.

• 3 weeks later...

Application: Admin

IGN: Mr_Lotz

Reason for wanting this position: So i can help people and keep others from cheating. I play minecraft any time I can in the day.

Experience: I have been on an admin on a server before and i have played minecraft for many years now.

Contact info: [email protected]

What you can bring: I can bring some building skills (not much, but some), and I am good at spotting hackers, and I know tekkit very well and have a lot of useful information to tell.

What Rank: Admin/Mod

IGN: blueraven232

Reason for wanting this position: I want to help out with server and the problems it might run into and also I am on most of the time

Experience:I have been mod and Admin/Head-admin on 2 servers that were shut down and I have also played Tekkit classic since it was released however I am still a little bit inexperienced on some of the mods but I am always ready to learn new things.

Contact info:

Hotmail: [email protected]

What you can bring:I can bring some assistance to people who need it and spot the rule breakers and stop them from doing what they do.I also have allot

Thanks for reading my application

Raven

What Rank: Admin or even mod.

IGN: slushee1999

Reason for wanting this position: I love to help people build and also am looking for a server where I can help run it and enforce rules.

Experience: I own my own server and have done all of the permissions and config. I can enforce rules and I'm good with permissions if you need help with that.

Contact info: Steam Name (it's all I can provide): [pG] LegitimateCheese

What you can bring: I am fairly good at building things and I know how to do server configuration and things like that.

• 2 weeks later...

What Rank: Just Mod (Because i'm not online more than 1-3 times a week)

IGN: DawsonGR

Reason for wanting this position: I love to help people build and also am looking for a server where I can help run it and enforce rules.

Experience: I have played minecraft for years and love to moderate and prevent regretful experiences for server players.

Contact info: Steam Name (it's all I can provide): Saturn808775

What you can bring: I am quite skilled at building and (When i'm online) a very good moderator. I am friendly to the norm but when a griefer shows up, ill make sure they either don't don't do it again or ban them. I mute spammers and if anyone needs help i help them. I don't kill for not reason and respect all. I will only ban if it's totally necessary and am skilled with everything in tekkit classic and other modpacks.

• 4 weeks later...

ING:theendermanlover

reason for wanting this rank:I love to helpout servers and im the best admin you could possibly have

experince:been admin on alot of servers and the seemed to love me

contact info :(skype theminecraftman6) (facebook elias hetariki) (e-mail [email protected])

what you can bring:i can bring houses buildings protection non griefing im on minecraft most on the day

ING:theendermanlover

what rank :admin

reason for wanting this rank:I love to helpout servers and im the best admin you could possibly have

experince:been admin on alot of servers and the seemed to love me

contact info :(skype theminecraftman6) (facebook elias hetariki) (e-mail [email protected])

what you can bring:i can bring houses buildings protection non griefing im on minecraft most on the day

• 1 month later...

What Rank: Any
IGN:dB_pICKL3
Reason for wanting this position: I want this position is because I like to help people and teaching them something new like tekkit classic
Experience:I have been admin on a couple diffrent minecraft servers and one tekkit server
Contact info: Skype: mike.broke20
What you can bring: I have built factories and towns not the best builder but I am somewhat good

What Rank:Builder, although  i would be good for any other position because of experience.
IGN: Wolve189
Reason for wanting this position: i want the builder rank, because i think i could help the server, i have made great builds before, and do stuff, (not as good i might add, but definitely ok) similar to yogscast sjin, in which he uses a whole area and worldedit , etc. to make detailed builds.
Experience: i have experience as mod and admin, but i mainly just build whatever i want, a few servers have asked me to build for them, and i have agreed.
Contact info: my twitter is @wolve189 and my skype is francis.white21
What you can bring:  i can bring good builds, good times and good fun. i really hope you will consider me, as i can bring more serious aspects into it like a work motive, and i am quite good with a few of the tekkit mods aswell.

What Rank:Admin/Mod
IGN:Sipcopata
Reason for wanting this position: i like to help in servers as much as i can when im online and also would like to try to get a server from scratch rather than just keeping order in a server where most ppl got rm or quantum factories.
Experience: been mod in 2 other servers, small but really fun.
Contact info:Skype:Sipcopata/email:[email protected]
What you can bring: I could bring the experience i already got in modding servers and also would be very active because i love the first part of tekkit rather than the end-game stuff.

• 3 months later...
What Rank: Admin/ Mod
IGN: Rokkincandy
Reason for wanting this position: I enjoy helping people
Experience: I've Owned a server before (Which sadly I had to close because I couldn't afford it) And been admin on several servers
Contact info: Skype: rokkincandy Email: [email protected] 
What you can bring:  I could bring experience and help. I would be on as often as I can, which is every day or two. I'd be off for a week at most, unless I go on holiday for a while. I've played tekkit for about two years and a bit

• 3 weeks later...

What Rank:Admin
IGN:lobeth17
Reason for wanting this position: Ive been looking to be a part of the staff on a server for some time and I know I can do it better than most.
Experience:Ive been an admin on more servers than i can count and Ive owned and been a co-owner to many more.
Contact info:Not going to post any of this just cause of trolls. But if you can private message me on here ill give you whatever info you need
What you can bring:  More experience then most people and a high maturity level and lots of skill in the game.

• 11 months later...

What Rank: Admin

IGN: AlterzKnight

Reason for wanting this position: My goal is to become admin on at least 10 servers and this one would make it the tenth.

Experience: I have been admin on 9 servers and counting and have a personal plugin that tells me what people are using (e.g. Optifine, Kronos Hacks, Other)

Contact Info: I have skype and my ign is damazoid but it should come up with DamonDaBeast

What can i bring: The best experience for players and be strict and fair and yeah