Technic launcher constantly crashing

Diamond_Hammer

Question

Hi guys, I know technic launcher is brand spanking new and there are sure to be bugs, Im getting crashes very frequently ( from every 5 minutes to up to 20 minutes apart) ive attached the crash logs Im completely crap at understanding anything those have to say so hopefully they may be of more use to you guys if it is a bug, if not it would be great if someone has some suggestions, I can diverge more info regarding the circumstances but i dont know what would be of importance. Ive tried changing the autosave function although i actually seem to crash less when its on 3 seconds and 20 seconds, setting it to 3 minutes can more or less guarantee a crash . (is it possible to disable this completely ?)

i changed my Java settings in control panel to use 6 out of my 8gb and in game is set to 4gb. If there is anything else that can be of importnace please shout it out and i can answer, like i said I dont know what could be significant :( The crash never seems to occur from one thing, I could be doing anything random from mining to looking into a chest to trying to kill something, its always different.

2 answers to this question

I am on my phone phone and can't access the links, but is the launcher crashing or is minecraft crashing. It sounds like minecraft is crashing, not the launcher in which case it could be one of the mods not working correctly. Try the developmental build without optifine and see if that helps, it worked for me.