[1.3.9]GoldenGear[PvE][AntiGrief][80 slots][Open][Mods removed: Mystcraft & Dim Doors]

Powerpin

• 2 weeks later...

What version of Big Dig are you running? I just grabbed the modpack today, and when I tried to join, it blew up on me with FML missing mod errors

EDIT:

Nevermind, somehow I was on a totally different version, 1.3.13

No idea how that happened, sorry for the post

Edited by Sennex

WOW

So avoid this server if you would prefer to play without Racism or Homophobia

I logged in to a player spamming 
"N****** " at another player, that was african american

Player was named Acer_2

Then someone with the Rank of Idol, named thehappybub started cracking homophobic jokes.

It was like being on Xbox Live again in a CoD lobby.

EDIT: I have screenshots 

Edited by Sennex

• 2 weeks later...

WOW

So avoid this server if you would prefer to play without Racism or Homophobia

I logged in to a player spamming 

"N****** " at another player, that was african american

Player was named Acer_2

Then someone with the Rank of Idol, named thehappybub started cracking homophobic jokes.

It was like being on Xbox Live again in a CoD lobby.

EDIT: I have screenshots 

So you are saying to avoid this server because of bad words??? Well we know that some players are using somes and we have a plugin to censor all unwanted words. But players can easily bypass it by adding dot or any other kind of ponctuality. If a player saw that and no admins are on, please report it on our website with your screenshot and the player will be punish. 

• 4 weeks later...

I am proud to announce that i have pass the ownership to my friend Michiman116. He is mature and a hardworker. IM pretty sure he will do a great job. For myself i willl not have the time anymore to run the server. Thanks to all that join us.

• 3 weeks later...

NEWS about big dig update --> For who thinks that big dig 1.3.13 will be recommended one day or that is a more stable version.... your wrong. 1.3.13 isnt and will never be a recommended version why????? because technic team is now working on Voltz update and after they will work on big dig. And they wont keep big dig on minecraft 1.5.2 for sure :P  So its gona be a complete new big dig version on 1.6.4 or MAYBE 1.7.2  

• 4 weeks later...