Help Test Tekkit 1.2.5c (1.6.4, FINALLY!)

Skuli

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally! :D

Gonna try it out.

Btw, about MPSAdd-Ons; maybe this works: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2287651-164-modular-powersuits-addons-mpsa-requires-modular-powersuits/

Gunna be a pain to also update some other mods I added, Railcraft, Tinkers Construct and all my Thaumcraft 3 stuff can just go away for TC 4 :c

EDIT: Currently got the pack working with these extra mods :) (not my world yet though :():

• Optifine
  • FPS Plus+
  • Forestry
  • Extra Trees & Bees
  • Thaumcraft 4
  • Thaumic Tinker
  • Thaumic Bees
  • Railcraft
  • Gravity Gun
  • Tinkers Construct
  • Tinkers Mechworks
  • NEI addons

No spoilers?

I am a tad confused, it says that the power suits being removed since there is not a 1.6.4 version being made, but I managed to track down this which claims to work with 1.6.4 Of course I entirely understand that there can likely be something that I am missing, and over all I always look forward to updates! Our server has been running solid with 1.5 and everyone is looking forward to this.

I am a tad confused, it says that the power suits being removed since there is not a 1.6.4 version being made, but I managed to track down this which claims to work with 1.6.4 Of course I entirely understand that there can likely be something that I am missing, and over all I always look forward to updates! Our server has been running solid with 1.5 and everyone is looking forward to this.

It's not the Power Suits mod that isn't in the pack, but an addon mod for it that hasn't been updated.

Although in my previous post I posted a link of the MPSAddon that someone else updated...

Galacticraft ore generation in the overworld can be tuned separately in the config. In my world I've disabled its tin and copper ores while leaving aluminium and silicon to eliminate duplicates. Generation on other planets is unchanged.

To correct myself only Galacticraft Aluminum can't be processed, only smelted. Galacticraft Tin and Copper are processable. Using TE machines to process you only get one type of dust or ingot in the end so it's largely unnecessary to disable the Galacticraft ores. Just funnel all your ore into a pulverizer or an induction smelter and that eliminates the issue.

I seem to have ran into an issue where the client can't connect to the server.

Both the server and the client are running v1.2.1 and both client and server are a fresh install.

VAnfr1t.png

Possibly a configuration mismatch between the client and the server.

Thermal expansion fluiducts are unable to extract steam from atomic science steam funnels in 1.2.1. It worked in 1.2.0 for me, but after updating to 1.2.1, they no longer work, even with a clean map. The funnels work, and fluiducts work, but the 2 do not work with each other.

After some testing, I reinstalled tekkit 1.2.0 and low and behold, the steam funnel---fluiduct interaction does not work here either. Something fishy is going on...

EDIT: Solution found. If B:"Allow Layered Turbines"=false is set to false, fluiducts are unable to extract steam from steam funnels. If it is set to true, the fluiducts are able to extract steam from the steam funnels again.

I seem to have ran into an issue where the client can't connect to the server.

Both the server and the client are running v1.2.1 and both client and server are a fresh install.

Possibly a configuration mismatch between the client and the server.

Ah I ran into this too. Is one of the affected computers a Linux machine? I'd guess and say your server is. Skuli please make note. There is an issue with filename casing. The zip includes TradeBooth.cfg with the caps. The mod appears to look for tradebooth.cfg no caps. Linux is case sensitive and the mod, looking for lowercased tradebooth.cfg and not finding it, resets to default and then saves a new tradebooth.cfg. This has no effect on a Windows based server.

Yes, my server is a Linux machine and you are correct about case sensitivity.

Thank you for looking into this issue, now we know how to resolve it.

Edit:

Resolved it by simply removing the generated config and renaming the original one.

rm tradeboothmod.cfg

mv TradeBoothMod.cfg tradeboothmod.cfg

I can now connect to the server.

I can confirm the problem submitted by Fyrst_Igor.

Having a tesseract putting items into a Logictis Pipe will cause server crash, and the game will crash when ever the chunck they are in is loaded.

Update logistic pipes to LogisticsPipes-MC1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.96 and BuildCraft to buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2 fixed the problem for me.

Crashing now before I can even get into the game, starts to load the Mojang window then just flat out crashes.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// I blame Dinnerbone.

Time: 1/13/14 9:58 AM

Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/xcompwiz/mystcraft/data/LoaderNotebook

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:156)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:705)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:249)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:509)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/xcompwiz/mystcraft/data/LoaderNotebook

at com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.Mystcraft.modsLoaded(Mystcraft.java:387)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:704)

... 10 more

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.data.LoaderNotebook

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

... 37 more

Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.6.4

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 1477235664 bytes (1408 MB) / 2027421696 bytes (1933 MB) up to 9544663040 bytes (9102 MB)

JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx10240m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.45.953 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.953 86 mods loaded, 86 mods active

mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

FML{6.4.45.953} [Forge Mod Loader] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

Forge{9.11.1.953} [Minecraft Forge] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv13.c} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.7} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

ImmibisMicroblocks{57.3.2} [immibis's Microblocks] (immibis-microblocks-57.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.8} [Not Enough Items] (NOTENOUGHITEMS 1.6.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

mod_ReiMinimap{v3.4_01 [1.6.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.6.4]ReiMinimap_v3.4_01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

AppliedEnergistics{rv13.c} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv13-c-mc162.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

BuildCraft|Core{4.2.1} [buildCraft] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

AtomicScience{1.0.0} [Atomic Science] (ATOMIC_SCIENCE_V1.0.0.164.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

Backpack{1.26.29} [backpack] (BACKPACK-1.26.29-1.6.X.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

bspkrsCore{v5.2(1.6.4)} [bspkrsCore] (BSPKRSCOREV5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

BuildCraft|Builders{4.2.1} [bC Builders] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

UniversalElectricity{3.0.0} [universal Electricity] (universal-electricity-3.0.0.272-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

BuildCraft|Energy{4.2.1} [bC Energy] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

BuildCraft|Factory{4.2.1} [bC Factory] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

BuildCraft|Transport{4.2.1} [bC Transport] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

BuildCraft|Silicon{4.2.1} [bC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

Additional-Buildcraft-Objects{1.0.7.557} [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (buildcraft-Z-additional-buildcraft-objects-1.0.7.557.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

CalclaviaCore{1.0.0} [CalclaviaCore] (calclavia core-v1.0.0.48.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

ChickenChunks{1.3.3.3} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

CoFHCore{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Core] (COFHCORE-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

CoFHLoot{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Loot] (COFHCORE-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Masquerade] (COFHCORE-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

CoFHSocial{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Social] (COFHCORE-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

CoFHWorld{2.0.0.2} [CoFH World] (COFHCORE-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

ComputerCraft{1.58} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

CCTurtle{1.58} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

ImmibisCore{57.1.6} [immibis Core] (immibis-core-57.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

DimensionalAnchors{57.1.9} [Dimensional Anchors] (DIMENSIONAL-ANCHOR-57.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

dimdoors{$VERSION$} [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-2.2.1RC1-48.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

EnderStorage{1.4.3.5} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

EE3{pre2a} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (EquivalentExchange3-pre2a.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

GalacticraftCore{2.0.8} [Galacticraft Core] (GALACTICRAFT-1.6.4-2.0.8.908.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

GalacticraftMars{2.0.8} [Galacticraft Mars] (GALACTICRAFT-PLANETS-1.6.4-2.0.8.908.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

GregsLighting{1.9.1} [Greg's Lighting] (GregsLighting-1.9.1-mc1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

inventorytweaks{1.56} [inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

IronChest{5.4.1.675} [iron Chest] (IRONCHEST-UNIVERSAL-1.6.4-5.4.1.675.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.1} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.1-14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.219} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.2} [Thermal Expansion] (THERMALEXPANSION-3.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.4.dev.85} [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.85.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MFFS{3.6.1} [Modular Force Field System] (MFFS_V3.6.1.313.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

Mystcraft{0.10.11.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.6.4-0.10.11.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Errored

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MINEFACTORYRELOADED-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

numina{0.1.1-53} [Numina] (Numina-1.6.2-0.1.1-53.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

powersuits{0.9.0-84} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-1.6.2-0.9.0-84.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

OCS{1.6.4.1} [OpenCCSensors] (OPENCCSENSORS-1.6.4.1B.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

OpenPeripheral{0.2.1} [OpenPeripheral] (OpenPeripheral-0.2.1-preview8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

bau5_ProjectBench{1.8.0} [Project Bench] (ProjectBench-1.6.2-v1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

QuantumCraft{1.1} [qCraft] (QCRAFT1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

StevesCarts{2.0.0.b9} [steve's Carts 2] (STEVESCARTS2.0.0.B9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

tradeboothmod{0.6.4.2} [Trade Booth Mod] (tradebooth.0.6.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

TreeCapitator{Forge 1.6.4.r09} [Treecapitator] (TREECAPITATOR.FORGE.1.6.4.R09.UNIVERSAL.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

weaponmod{1.6.2 v1.13.5} [balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

McMultipart{1.0.0.219} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.219} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

Mod Edit: See how nice code tags make things look?

Ah I ran into this too. Is one of the affected computers a Linux machine? I'd guess and say your server is. Skuli please make note. There is an issue with filename casing. The zip includes TradeBooth.cfg with the caps. The mod appears to look for tradebooth.cfg no caps. Linux is case sensitive and the mod, looking for lowercased tradebooth.cfg and not finding it, resets to default and then saves a new tradebooth.cfg. This has no effect on a Windows based server.

Yeah, the mod switched the case of the config file from 1.5.2. Should be resolved in the next update.

Maybe is a stupid question, but how come Uranium ore generation have been disabled ever since the pack came out. I think others mentioned 2, but every new patch its the same, u have to enable it on ur own. Messing up worlds, some chunck with uranium some doesnt, if ur not carefull.