1.7.2?

Najh98

You're the one that keeps the conversation going. If you want it to stop, then just don't even answer back lol.

"If you don't stop talking back and let me win and feel superior over you I'll just keep talking and annoying you till I do win and you can't do anything about it."

Although I might have conjugated a verb wrong. My pseudo-passive-agressive-15-year-old translation skills are a bit rusty.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The codes I put up were just random numbers, they're not actually used for anything. There aren't any "codes" for Hexxit to my knowledge, unless he meant the configuration files or the actual source code for the mods or something like that.

That is true, I can't.

I'm not involved in the modpack making process, after all.

As for accomplishing something, I was referring to your tangent on my special staff badge/name (or rather lack thereof).

Yes, you can't. Also, "special staff badge/name", lol. Ty.

We have been playing hexxit for months, and for hours on end the last few days. It is a fantastic modpack. I would just like to thank the people who put it together. Easily the most fun I've had with minecraft. Props to the modders too. It's a shame we can't donate to the hexxit makers, I think they deserve it.

thx to the hexxit guys for this modpack, absolutely amazing. my only wish to make it that much better (despite it being an adventure themed modpack) is to add a few mods if possible like IC2, BC, redpower (if its updated enough to be compatible), maybe a guns mod (i forget the name of the one id like to see but it has guns like a .50 cal, shotgun, m-16 and so on), the better foods mod that big dig has....just a few to add more depth than repeatedly dungeon clearing the sae structures over and over. now i know there is plenty of stuff to currently do like chococraft and a few others. it would just be super cool to see a few of those mods added so that people like myself who want to maybe make massive builds in hexxit have a means of gathering resources faster and such to do so...i mean what is an adventurer without a cool home to come back to or an epic city/town to visit/raid? things like the above mentioned mods make it much easier to do builds like that without spending weeks/months making stuff. this is in reference to survival mode not creative. obviously in creative it could be done in a few hours at most. anyway, just some food for thought. still love the mod regardless of when an update comes out or if those mods even make it in a future hexxit release. thx guys.

thx to the hexxit guys for this modpack, absolutely amazing. my only wish to make it that much better (despite it being an adventure themed modpack) is to add a few mods if possible like IC2, BC, redpower (if its updated enough to be compatible), maybe a guns mod (i forget the name of the one id like to see but it has guns like a .50 cal, shotgun, m-16 and so on), the better foods mod that big dig has....just a few to add more depth than repeatedly dungeon clearing the sae structures over and over. now i know there is plenty of stuff to currently do like chococraft and a few others. it would just be super cool to see a few of those mods added so that people like myself who want to maybe make massive builds in hexxit have a means of gathering resources faster and such to do so...i mean what is an adventurer without a cool home to come back to or an epic city/town to visit/raid? things like the above mentioned mods make it much easier to do builds like that without spending weeks/months making stuff. this is in reference to survival mode not creative. obviously in creative it could be done in a few hours at most. anyway, just some food for thought. still love the mod regardless of when an update comes out or if those mods even make it in a future hexxit release. thx guys.

Ikr, I tried added other mods to this modpack, but whenever I tried: I log in to the hexxit launcher, then click play and then it goes white. It doesn't do anything else. Idk what's wrong with it, but I guess you any add other mods to it, even though their 1.5.2...it's lame.

Ikr, I tried added other mods to this modpack, but whenever I tried: I log in to the hexxit launcher, then click play and then it goes white. It doesn't do anything else. Idk what's wrong with it, but I guess you any add other mods to it, even though their 1.5.2...it's lame.

They should work on that problem, since I doubt their doing anything else.

They should work on that problem

How is Hexxit being for 1.5.2 a problem? It's still a good modpack and fun to play, even if it isn't the latest Minecraft version.

since I doubt they're doing anything else.

Really. What about the Tekkit 1.6 dev builds that have been worked on recently?

How is Hexxit being for 1.5.2 a problem? It's still a good modpack and fun to play, even if it isn't the latest Minecraft version.

Ya, but I was saying I would like to add more mods to it. It won't work so.

Really. What about the Tekkit 1.6 dev builds that have been worked on recently?

If they were truly working on it, then it would e done by now. 1.6 has been out for some time.

Ya, but I was saying I would like to add more mods to it. It won't work so.

And what mods are you looking to add where the 1.5 versions just mysteriously vanished? Usually older versions are still available.

If they were truly working on it, then it would e done by now. 1.6 has been out for some time.

The mods haven't necessarily been out that long, though. For example, Thermal Expansion just got it's first non-beta 1.6 release less than a month ago. And there's probably other things they have to work on too. You know. Maybe. Making Hexxit isn't the only thing the team does.

And what mods are you looking to add where the 1.5 versions just mysteriously vanished? Usually older versions are still available.

They don't vanish, I add them and then I get a white screen. Their problem.

The mods haven't necessarily been out that long, though. For example, Thermal Expansion just got it's first non-beta 1.6 release less than a month ago. And there's probably other things they have to work on too. You know. Maybe. Making Hexxit isn't the only thing the team does.

I do other things, but I reply to your comments. Even if they have other things to do, they should be almost done with it lol, if not, already done.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention, every time someone asks for an update the release is pushed back another five minutes. Currently it's been pushed back to October 17th 2120.

Maybe I should've mentioned that earlier, probably would've cleared up some confusion.

• Moderators

They should work on that problem, since I doubt their doing anything else.

Yeeaaah man! That launcher build 382 just happened. There's absolutly no evidence that the team made that.

maybe it was the toothfairy with a bag of pixie dust who made the update?

Actually, it was Santa. He's not very good with this "technology" stuff, though, so it did get a bit delayed, but at least it got here.

Toothfairy was supposed to get us an update for Hexxit a while ago, but I think she might have died in a Walker fortress. A shame.

• Moderators

I think she might still be alive. I have a fortress nearby where 2 meteorites struck quite close to it. Could be that the walkers are keeping the toothfairy hostage so her magic deflects any harm from the sky

.......might have been me......i saw something with wings in the fortress and hit it with my frying pan till it stopped moving. Guess thats why I got a tooth as the drop
Let's hope it was just a chocobo you killed... Took the team quite the effort to convince the toothfairy to create hexxit in the first place.

Let's hope it was just a chocobo you killed... Took the team quite the effort to convince the toothfairy to create hexxit in the first place.

I hope so too my daughters getting to age where she can barter with the tooth fairy for money with her teeth

Oh, I almost forgot to mention, every time someone asks for an update the release is pushed back another five minutes. Currently it's been pushed back to October 17th 2120.

Maybe I should've mentioned that earlier, probably would've cleared up some confusion.

Lol, sure. Update? UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate? :3

Yep, release has been pushed back to November 13th 3345.

Good job.

UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate

:3 welcome.