1.7.2?

Najh98

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, show him how immature he is! Post how it is TOTALLY his fault for you making that post! We should band together and start a rebellion later, and create a government where only mature people like you run the world!

I didn't say it was his fault for me make this post. I said he is immature because he made my picture that pic. Also, the second part would be nice, but you wouldn't be in it. ;) One last thing, before you say something, try not to make a fool of yourself by saying something I didn't say, thanks! :D

I didn't say it was his fault for me make this post. I said he is immature because he made my picture that pic. Also, the second part would be nice, but you wouldn't be in it. ;) One last thing, before you say something, try not to make a fool of yourself by saying something I didn't say, thanks! :D

It's cute when children think they have the high ground.

Thank you ValcanX11 for giving me this new picture, it shows how immature you really are. :D <3

Well it's nice that you think he is immature, allow me to point something out

The forum itself does this once you have received sufficient warning points, if you go and check your profile you will see that you don't have an avatar there

Also can you prove to me it was Valcan? I highly doubt it because I've been warned in the past, didn't even realise because there was no alert as to who applied the warning, which topic or why. I found out the which and why because I saw the warning box on my post but never the who.

Also, you accuse people on this forum for being immature? Lets review your history shall we

I've been waiting forever for you guys to update hexxit to 1.7.2. Why have you not done so? I want to be able to add mods to the hexxit modpack for me to play with, but I can't cause their all 1.6.2 and above. There is like no 1.5.2 mods anymore. So an update any time soon? That would be very helpful. Idk what you guys are waiting for...

Indeed what are they waiting for? Perhaps for other people to update their mods, perhaps you should go complain to them that they aren't doing their voluntary work fast enough for you, it's not like these people have LIVES or anything.

Yes, and yes. Good, then there will be an update soon. Also, for the warning, if you want me to do it myself, then send all the codes and all the hexxit files and whatnot to my email. Then I will do it myself. ;D

Well, I haven't received anything, so I'm guessing your going to update it very soon. Good job. ;D

Ok, then update it to 1.6.4, simple.

Hey have you updated yet? How's that update coming? Update?

Does this remind anyone else of that kid going "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?", or is it just me?

I'm not trying to accomplish anything, since you respond to my comments, that In turn leads me to respond to your comments, and so forth. You're the one that keeps the conversation going. If you want it to stop, then just don't even

answer back lol. Also, I have patience, it's just annoying that you can't update it for over a year, I'm pretty sure. It's quite simple to update, but alas, I guess you can't. :)

I love these posts "Well you keep responding to me so I have to keep responding to you, so how about you stop responding"

It's nothing more than a cheap and immature 1up because you feel you got the last word, and a lot of the time when one side does stop responding the other parades around claiming they quit because they were wrong

The post is self defeating, how about we have 5 pages of you 2 going "No you" to each other, it's equally productive and is much quicker for us to read.

Ikr, I tried added other mods to this modpack, but whenever I tried: I log in to the hexxit launcher, then click play and then it goes white. It doesn't do anything else. Idk what's wrong with it, but I guess you any add other mods to it, even though their 1.5.2...it's lame.

They should work on that problem, since I doubt their doing anything else.

Oh yes, because family, friends, doing something ENJOYABLE, clearly these things must take a backseat because you can't add mods to a pack, a white screen can be any number of things, did you think to check the error logs?

$5 says it's an id conflict, any takers?

Lol, sure. Update? UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate? :3

Lol, sure. Update? UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate? :3

UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate

:3 welcome.

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

Thank you ValcanX11 for giving me this new picture, it shows how immature you really are. :D <3

Who is this "ValcanX11" you speak of? I'll have to thank him later, he sounds like a pretty cool guy.

It's cute when you have nothing to say. Please say something if you want child.

It's cute when you respond to what you think you can "beat" but choose not to respond to things like Maxis's post.

Well it's nice that you think he is immature, allow me to point something out

The forum itself does this once you have received sufficient warning points, if you go and check your profile you will see that you don't have an avatar there

Also can you prove to me it was Valcan? I highly doubt it because I've been warned in the past, didn't even realise because there was no alert as to who applied the warning, which topic or why. I found out the which and why because I saw the warning box on my post but never the who.

Some of the warning choices have a pre-canned response PM that kicks off when selected. Low effort in particular has one. But sometimes we use custom warnings, which don't have a pre-made alert PM. Note the PM alert is separate from the public warning you see in posts.

Most of the time we're too lazy to write out a PM when using a custom warning and just use the public warning option.

Who is this "ValcanX11" you speak of? I'll have to thank him later, he sounds like a pretty cool guy.

I'm guessing you can't understand that it's your name.

It's cute when you respond to what you think you can "beat" but choose not to respond to things like Maxis's post.

I choose not to respond to his post, because there's probably nothing important in it, and it's kinda long, so na.

I choose not to respond to his post, because there's probably nothing important in it, and it's kinda long, so na.

Alright, let me sum it up for you then. *Ahem*

tl;dr you're acting like a child who believes they're entitled to something

Some of the warning choices have a pre-canned response PM that kicks off when selected. Low effort in particular has one. But sometimes we use custom warnings, which don't have a pre-made alert PM. Note the PM alert is separate from the public warning you see in posts.

Most of the time we're too lazy to write out a PM when using a custom warning and just use the public warning option.

Can't blame you guys for that, half the funny is in the warning reasons and I had had stepped over the line into Kellerdom I would have realised quickly anyway

This. It's content is (almost) all of your posts in quotes and how they present you to us.

Did you remember to read the Forum rules? your post is breaking one of them, there's already one keller in this thread so no need to join arms with him

I know I know, there isn't a single forum that likes 'em, but I just couldn't control myself :p

Thank you for the short, one sentence sum up. Even though you are a child. I won't hold you to it. You're welcome! :D

• Moderators

bla bla bla ban me bla bla

Yeah yeah we get it. You like to show everyone how deep that manyullyn enhanced spoon is up your arse. Atleast try to come up with something witty, you've been bashed down so far that your punchlines are wearing thin.

Yeah yeah we get it. You like to show everyone how deep that manyullyn enhanced spoon is up your arse. Atleast try to come up with something witty, you've been bashed down so far that your punchlines are wearing thin.

Weird, I don't remember posting a comment saying bla bla bla ban me bla bla...

You really think you're winning this "battle", if you can even call it that, don't you?

It's actually kind of impressive how delusional you are being right now.

There's actually no battle to be won... I started this thread wondering about the update and you came along and started an argument. It's not my fault that you needed to do that.