1.7.2?

Najh98

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you're actually reading what you're posting or are just that ignorant, but you're the one who is prodding for what appears to be some strange attempt to prove yourself better than me or anyone else in this thread for some reason. Thus, I will continue to shoot down whatever strange points you manage to come up with until either it is no longer amusing, you cease to reply, or you are banned. Whichever comes first.

Have fun, you brought this upon yourself.

I don't know if you're actually reading what you're posting or are just that ignorant, but you're the one who is prodding for what appears to be some strange attempt to prove yourself better than me or anyone else in this thread for some reason. Thus, I will continue to shoot down whatever strange points you manage to come up with until either it is no longer amusing, you cease to reply, or you are banned. Whichever comes first.

Have fun, you brought this upon yourself.

I read what I post, I think of words, and I type them down. I am not trying to prove anything. I made this thread about the update . Also, why would I get banned for making replies? I mean, you're doing it.

Also, why would I get banned for making replies?

Not for the replies, for the numerous rules you have already broken, including but not limited to:

• No asking for ETAs
  • No low effort posts
  • Do not triple post, and avoid double posting

Never happened? What never happened? You breaking those rules?

You're joking, right?

Well, see here: "ok"- for first rule "never happened"- for second rule and "sure"- for third rule. Come on, you must be joking right? You didn't know what I meant? ...wow.

Well, it wasn't very clear that it was what you meant.

As for low effort post, must I quote you on it?

Lol
There were more, but I decided to go with this particularly low effort post. Not even low effort, really; low effort implies there was any effort put in to that post at all.

Well, see here: "ok"- for first rule "never happened"- for second rule and "sure"- for third rule. Come on, you must be joking right? You didn't know what I meant? ...wow.

UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate

:3 welcome.

Yes, I can see how that post would take a monumental effort on your part to craft...

• Moderators

Shouldn't mod sass be counted aswell?

It's cute when you have nothing to say. Please say something if you want child.

This made me laugh. If you read the last sentence through it makes it sound as if Neo would receive a child if he says something.

I suspect Neo is quite satisfied with the ones he already has

Well, it wasn't very clear that it was what you meant.

As for low effort post, must I quote you on it?

There were more, but I decided to go with this particularly low effort post. Not even low effort, really; low effort implies there was any effort put in to that post at all.

It's actually quite simple to figure out. I guess some people just can't understand it. Actually, for lol, there was effort, I had to type the letters didn't I?

Oh, btw, if you go to the rules, and look for rules you said I broke, they are under minor infractions: it says that I could get probated, not banned. So, I don't think I could get banned for those rules. You're a staff member, shouldn't you know that by now?

Oh, btw, if you go to the rules, and look for rules you said I broke, they are under minor infractions: it says that I could get probated, not banned. So, I don't think I could get banned for those rules. You're a staff member, shouldn't you know that by now?

MAJOR INFRACTIONS

• No mod sass - We really don't care if you think you're right. We are in charge for a reason.

• Moderators

Najh98 you do realize that if you continue this ridiculous mod bullying you will get temporarily or permanently banned from this forum.

It will be extremely hard for you to receive any tech support help with your launcher if you can't post in this forum

Najh98 you do realize that if you continue this ridiculous mod bullying you will get temporarily or permanently banned from this forum.

It will be extremely hard for you to receive any tech support help with your launcher if you can't post in this forum

@dwwojcik- sec, I need to reread that rule, I think you left something out. Hm, I guess I thought there was more to that one. Well, I was Wrong, you were Right. So sorry for being wrong. Also, where is it that I think I'm right, but then a mod says I'm wrong. Also, just because a mod says I'm wrong, it doesn't mean I am wrong. Nicolaus Copernicus said the geocentric was wrong and the church didn't believe him. The church thought they were always right, but Copernicus was right. The heliocentric theory. So, don't always think you're right just because someone's a mod.

How am I bullying him? There is no bullying from what I post. I'm not saying curse words or anything. I tried to tell him to not reply to my comments, but he won't listen. So, I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, he should've stopped when I told him too.

• Moderators

Let me break it down to simple words so your neanderthal mind can understand:

ValkonX11 = law

Najh98 = not law

All posters with red and blue names are police, jury, judge and executioner on this forum.

Did the description "Read the rules or get bent" tell you anything? Especially the "get bent"-part?

The only reason you've not been banned yet is because Valkon is having fun with you.

The moment you stop being entertaining enough to keep around is the moment you get banned. And the way you're keeping on going, you'll be banned soon.

So quit while you're ahead.

I don't see this as bullying, and I doubt valkon does either.

To me this is like watching a yappy little chihuahua trying to make up for his lack of size and power by being as loud as he can and the occasional nip at the heels of the big scary mean thing invading his perceived territory. Like the little rug piranhas my friend in high school used to have at his place.

And like the little rat dogs of my youth, constant yapping and ineffective attacks are amusing at first but get old and tiring quickly.

Shouldn't mod sass be counted aswell?

As I said, the list I gave was a few out of the total count of rules he's broken.

It's actually quite simple to figure out. I guess some people just can't understand it.

Maybe if you already know what it's supposed to be referring to, but otherwise it just looks like a nonsensical sentence.

Actually, for lol, there was effort, I had to type the letters didn't I?

Doing something and putting effort into something are not the same thing.

Think again. I'm a staff member, don't you know that by now?

Nicolaus Copernicus said the geocentric was wrong and the church didn't believe him. The church thought they were always right, but Copernicus was right. The heliocentric theory. So, don't always think you're right just because someone's a mod.

Great analogy, 10/10. This is exactly what the forums are like, you've really convinced me to change my ways.

I tried to tell him to not reply to my comments, but he won't listen. So, I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, he should've stopped when I told him too.

You're acting as if you have any kind of power (or anything at all) over me. Hint: You don't.

Lock this up and put in the Whalebox if he doesn't come back.

Dammit general! If you ask to put something in the whalebox it will not go in the whalebox!

So... Can you not put this in the whalebox?