1.7.2?

Najh98

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, and yes. Good, then there will be an update soon. Also, for the warning, if you want me to do it myself, then send all the codes and all the hexxit files and whatnot to my email. Then I will do it myself. ;D

You are asking for "The codes" for what?

You are asking for the hexxit files for what?

If you are gonna update a modpack from a old version of minecraft to a new one you most likely gonna have to redo everything.

What you are asking is more or less for them to update it for you, send it to you so you can claim the honor?

if you want it updated go download all the mods from hexxit in a 1.6.4 version, change item ID's so they look alike what 1.5.2 do use tons of hours to debug it, put it up for a testing in form of a test server and then you might have something you can show to them.

There is nothing that stops you from updating it your self, What ever the modpack team is doing is nothing super secret, its something everyone can do

btw if you really want the files and the secret code then here

Files http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/servers/hexxit/Hexxit_Server_v1.0.10.zip

Super secret code no one knows: iddqd and idkfa

There is nothing that stops you from updating it your self, What ever the modpack team is doing is nothing super secret, its something everyone can do

it takes some time but the mod pack team is focused on more then just Hexxit. Hexxit was just a pet project till they could get some real deal mods in, ie the new mod pack. Granite its been a long year for Hexxit but it is about time to give it another go, I'm good at java if any one wants to knuckle down with me and sort through hundreds of IDs and conflicts, testing and retesting I'm down. I'm sure if a bunch of nerds like myself got together to do it we could but really its a lot of work for no money. XD

and apparently no respect

it takes some time but the mod pack team is focused on more then just Hexxit. Hexxit was just a pet project till they could get some real deal mods in, ie the new mod pack. Granite its been a long year for Hexxit but it is about time to give it another go, I'm good at java if any one wants to knuckle down with me and sort through hundreds of IDs and conflicts, testing and retesting I'm down. I'm sure if a bunch of nerds like myself got together to do it we could but really its a lot of work for no money. XD

and apparently no respect

The thing is will staff team approve a Comminuty made update to the Hexxit be approved?

• Moderators

The thing is will staff team approve a Comminuty made update to the Hexxit be approved?

They certainly would jump in joy if you did.

Sad thing is that a few mods in Hexxit hasn't been updated to 1.6.4 yet :(

They certainly would jump in joy if you did.

Sad thing is that a few mods in Hexxit hasn't been updated to 1.6.4 yet :(

Asgard Shield mod is nice but i feel that (at least for the time being) we can do without it. As for Hexxit Gear, its just armor and attributes, not to hard to either remake or update myself however there is the drawback of world gen as I don't know how to work it so hexxit diamonds would be a loot(only) item.

For any one with the skill in java is welcome to join the team you may PM me and to any one who wants this to be real i will have donations to help the cause (and will add donations to the OMs)

• Moderators

Asgard Shield mod is nice but i feel that (at least for the time being) we can do without it. As for Hexxit Gear, its just armor and attributes, not to hard to either remake or update myself however there is the drawback of world gen as I don't know how to work it so hexxit diamonds would be a loot(only) item.

For any one with the skill in java is welcome to join the team you may PM me and to any one who wants this to be real i will have donations to help the cause (and will add donations to the OMs)

Asgard shield we can live without, yes, but not Harken Scythe! An armour that repairs itself when you take souls? Way too cool to pass by!

And for Hexxit Gear, that's a mod by Sct the Technic wizard himself. If you can get all other mods updated then I'm sure Sct would update his ;)

Same goes for CanVox's mod Offlawn

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. I have a set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. All you have to do is say hello. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

• Moderators

I don't ____ ____ you are. I don't ____ what you want. I have a set of ____, ____ I have acquired over a very long _____. Skills that make me a ______ for people like you. All you have to do is say _____. I will not _____ you, I will not _____ you. But if you don't, I will _____ for you, I will ____ you, and I will _____ you.

I blanked. So you don't have to blank me. We're blanked now, okay? Blank and square?

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. I have a set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. All you have to do is say hello. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

What movie is that from?

Heh

What movie is that from?

Taken.