ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM

Cheap Shot

Encouraging people not to donate to Childs Play?

Encouraging ignorant and impatient people who can't wait for 3 days to play a modpack that took x amount of days for the Technic team to create and which they used to encourage people to donate to a good cause?

Is that what you mean people should do? Encourage "sort-of" piracy?

*facepalm* Thats not what I meant, I'm talking about the people who do pay, that just use the pirated link instead. Making the Technic HAve less donations. BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE -_-

*facepalm* Thats not what I meant, I'm talking about the people who do pay, that just use the pirated link instead. Making the Technic HAve less donations. BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE -_-

There is NO reason whatsoever for those who donated to use the leak. Your logic (If you can call it that) is invalid.

There is NO reason whatsoever for those who donated to use the leak. Your logic (If you can call it that) is invalid.

I don't think you see his point. He's asking what's wrong with the dude that uploaded the "leak". He's sad that the guy that uploaded the "leaked" pack is encouraging people not to donate. You and Munaus need more reading comprehension.

• Moderators

I click play on the launcher (I downloaded it already) and it only restarts the launcher, nothing other than that happens, it doesn't launch the game :/

Submit a bug report in the right section.