Common Problems & Solutions Thread

DragonRX

I think it's part of the configs.  The stated intent, as I've seen it, is that this is not the kind of mod where it's hard to find resources (including diamond).  Everything is readily available in large quantities so you can dig into the other mod craziness that's available.  If you're looking for a grind to upgrade to varying levels of technology then you may not like this.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure if this is a COMMON problem but i do know that it is making me mad i tried to update and it said

Failed to download http://resources.download.minecraft.net/e3/e37d3ab28ec7acc17337da3d4a4fe4dd0642aac5

and then it tells me to consult the modpack author. this has happend to me with other modpacks like pixalmon so i just gave up but this game is to fun!!! now that i tried to update it wont let me pay older versions of this pack. PLZ HELP ME!!!

Im not sure if this is a COMMON problem but i do know that it is making me mad i tried to update and it said

Failed to download http://resources.download.minecraft.net/e3/e37d3ab28ec7acc17337da3d4a4fe4dd0642aac5

and then it tells me to consult the modpack author. this has happend to me with other modpacks like pixalmon so i just gave up but this game is to fun!!! now that i tried to update it wont let me pay older versions of this pack. PLZ HELP ME!!!

http://forums.technicpack.net/tracker/issue-148-error-downloading-file-for-attack-of-the-b-team/?gopid=683#entry683

Your solution is likely here

Glad Im not the only one that thought these are pokemon and I'm wondering the same thing. Their AI is terrible so they're basically just eyesores that move a bit.

This appears to be the Darwin mod, which is actually quite useful if you know how to make it work for you. 

Each "fake mob", such as cows or pigs or even endermen, act like regular animals mostly and can be bred the same way. 

Also, each seems to drop twice as many items as their "real" counterpart. 

Essentially, this means you can lead two fake Endermen to a pen and breed them repeatedly for a cheap, efficient Ender Pearl farm

I vote this stays in.

I tried to re-install Attack of the B-Team this morning and this is what i am getting.  I have tried re-installing technic launcher and deleting all files and nothing is working.  Any ideas?

The Error I keep getting is:

Error downloading file for the following pack:  Attack of the B-Team.

Error accessing URL [http://mirror.technicpack.net/validate?a=0c898d76e3bd49ce933d3770d932cabf&c=ca139c81-9832-45fc-ab27-b23b971bb709]

Please consult the modpack author.

Kat

When I try to launch "launch.bat" it doesn't work (see screenshot) I think it has something to do with my OS, I'm running Windows 8.1 (64-bit, Build 9600).

I started the BTeam.jar file before but I think ~500mb isn't quite enough...

f939d44a6106e30ce800ee96ec287348.png

i would alocate more ram to the server file, i have a sever with 3gb of ram and it works fine

Hey, thanks for trying to help!

So here is my issue

I downloaded the new Attack of the B-team pack, and it works for a few days. Later, it decided to not load

the error is

Error downloading file for the following pack: Attack of the B-Team

Failed to download http://resources.dow...01799a105526cde

Please consult the modpack author.

Anyways I've tried a few things.

1 I've uninstalled java and restarted my PC and re-installed it again 

I'm aware It is not me because I tested this problem on my other laptops.

so either I have a problem with my internet server provider.

If anyone else has this problem and can help me out that'd be great.

Thanks for readin'

Go B-Team!

Edit:

All of my other modpacks do not launch as well, so it is most likely on mojang's end

This always seems to happen right at the launch of modpacks :/

My Attack Of The B-Team wont respond. :( When i open it it says "MOJANG" and it wont respond, it wont load or ANYTHING.

Please help.

-ThaDarkNoobLol

You haven't allocated enough ram to your Technic Launcher, or your computer just can't handle the modpack.

Not much you can do 

Can someone plz help me with this? I really want to play this game and i have been trying to fix it for the past 3 hrs! i only made an account on the forms so that someone could help me yet i still am right where i started!

I'd love to help, but my modpack won't even download! It worked for the first few days but now it won't even download the files, you may just have to wait a few days for the servers to be fixed and up and running again.

Hope this helps :)