[1.0.12b] iCraft Attack of the B-Team | Non-PVP/PVP | 100 Slots | GriefPrevention | Factions | Morph Abilities | No Lag | Few Banned Items | Teamspeak 3

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also i built a base on clouds and made a faction there and while me and some other faction members where on the ground one of the faction members evidently attached the Archimedes ship to the base and there weren't balloons to hold it up so are base fell so i was wondering if an admin could attach tons of balloons to the base so i can fly it back up then they remove the balloons?if not i can still get my base up into the air  but it would take me hours that's why i want an admin to help so then it would only take about 5 min.

That's unbelievable how B-Team is unoptimized. Even with 32GB of RAM and a goddamn Xeon CPU, the server is still lagging and crashing.

I hope mappack creators will do something to fix it - many people are actually losing their stuff and morphs because of these issues.

Also the server is decent but playable - I have some complains against the staff but that's minor.

A crash happened 10 minutes ago. Due to that, I lost 10 stacks of oak wood and about a stack of the seeds below:

Cotton
Mandrake
Tomatoes
Potatoes
Rice
Coffee
Barley
Belladonna

If I won't get a refund during 24 hours, I'll leave the server and never join there again. I'll be playing at 8:00-15:00 CET.

ARE YOU DOING A SERVER SAVE AFTER EVERY ONE HOUR OR WHAT? I'm not the only one who lost so much stuff and there's no way we're talking about a single incident. Enough is enough.

Join the discussion here please: http://mc-icraft.net/forum/m/12332860/viewthread/11181032-lost-stuff-due-to-crash-last-time/page/1

Edited by TheReduxPL

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons