Can't Log into World after 5 - 6 logins?

Nosherwan

Question

Title: Can't Log into World after a FEW logins?

Version: 1_0_4

OS: Windows 7 (idk the rest because my windows is whack)

Java Version: When Java Checked : You have the recommended Java installed (Version 7 Update 51).

Description of Problem:

Hey guys. Sorry if I am bothering you /.\. I just made this account so I can seek for your help. I recently downloaded Hexxit ( like 2 days ago ) and currently am a noob. I am really liking the game though cx.

When I first made my first world, I was exploring for a bit. I logged off to eat and when I came back, I tried to log in again to the world but it didn't work. I deleted the world. Now I made a kinda survival main world, which I really love mainly because I did 2 battletowers yesterday and got stuff like woot cx I woke up this morning to play and when I try to log into the world, just errors. I can start a new world just fine, but I bet eventually it would have the same error. If you could help that would be great! Thanks c:

I'm not good with these codes and stuff, or I would fix it myself. I'm an engineering student lmfao cx

Thank you again for your time cx sorry if this is not classified as a bug ._. <3

Error Messages:

Minecraft has crashed!

----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Unexpected error

Error Log:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Why is it breaking 

Time: 2/5/14 7:17 AM

Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown character ' ' in 'C:/Users/maxtech/AppData/Roaming/.technic/modpacks/hexxit/saves/Hexxit Survival 1/mapwriter.cfg:1'

at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:625)

at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.&lt;init&gt;(Configuration.java:100)

at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.&lt;init&gt;(Configuration.java:106)

at mapwriter.forge.MwConfig.&lt;init&gt;(MwConfig.java:12)

at mapwriter.Mw.loadConfig(Mw.java:191)

at mapwriter.Mw.onClientLoggedIn(Mw.java:379)

at mapwriter.forge.MwConnectionHandler.clientLoggedIn(MwConnectionHandler.java:52)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.clientLoggedIn(NetworkRegistry.java:211)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.onConnectionEstablishedToServer(FMLNetworkHandler.java:90)

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72455_a(NetClientHandler.java:341)

at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet1Login.func_73279_a(Packet1Login.java:119)

at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1899)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:835)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:760)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:.....

3 answers to this question

Hey guys!

It is still happening.... :c

yesterday I got so many diamonds and meteorites and stuff from mining and today same issue.

This is the 3rd or 4th time reinstalling Hexxit and it just isn't working. Help please....

It's the same exact error and info as above. :/